10 DRUGIES SUSPENDED

Guest Its Me Bitches

Guest Its Me Bitches

from november..........World Wrestling Entertainment announced Thursday afternoon that it has suspended ten wrestlers."Based on independent information received from investigators from the Albany County, NY D.A.âs office, WWE has today, under the penalty provisions of its wellness policy, issued suspension notices to 10 of its performers for violations," said WWE in a statement on its corporate web site.While specific details are not available, WrestlingObserver.com notes that the information likely provided proven connections between the wrestlers and one of the Internet pharmaceutical companies linked to steroid distribution.WWE had, at press time, not revealed the names suspended--with ten names out of action, however, some of their identities should become clear when next week's television is taped.Effective November 1, WWE will publicly reveal the identities of all wrestlers who are suspended under the Wellness Policy.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the NY Daily News:- The WWE was rocked again today, after several of wrestling's top names emerged in the Albany district attorney's probe into a widespread Internet doping scandal.The wrestling congomerate based in Stamford announced that it will suspend 10 of its biggest stars for violation of its wellness policy.Top wrestlers Randy Orton, Charles Haas, Jr., Adam "Edge" Copeland, Robert "Booker T" Huffman, Shane Helms, Mike Bucci, Anthony Carelli, John "Johnny Nitro" Hennigan, Darren "William Regal" Matthews, Ken "Mr. Kennedy" Anderson and Chavo Guerrero were all identified as clients of Signature Pharmacy in Orlando, the site raided by Albany County and Florida law enforcement agencies in February for distributing steroids and other prescription drugs to clients who had not been examined by doctors. The investigation is part of a probe into illegal Internet drug distribution by Albany D.A. David Soares.

Guest Its Me Bitches

Well seeing as JR is a fat commentator, Mike bucci is not a wrestler no more and Shane Helms has been out with a broken neck... i dont think its them

LMFAO @ Ken Kennedy and William Regal taking steds and still looking like they do
Kennedy said in an interview that he took them.
Ken: Honest to God, Vince said "Be honest. Tell the truth. We don't have anything to hide."And the thing is, I did take steroids.I never took a lot of steroids, but when I was working the independent scene I was trying everything I could.I never took massive amounts of steroids and do you know why I stopped taking them?Because of the (WWE's) Wellness Policy.Because they instituted the Wellness Policy and I knew that having a job with the WWE was way more important than the 10 pounds of extra muscle that the steroids gave me.I stopped taking them and I had the biggest push of my life.I worked with The Undertaker for the last six, seven months. Working on top of all the house shows. I worked PPVs, I was on every PPV.I didn't take any steroids and that's the thing, nowadays, in our business, you don't have to take that stuff in order to get a push.You just don't have to. Guys like, the big guys like Bobby Lashley guys like John Cena.John Cena, swears up and down and I agree with him, I believe him. He's got no reason to the boys.
Kennedy will still be the "son" of Vince.

From SI.com:While the WWE declined to release the names of the suspended athletes, SI has learned that a dozen professional wrestlers have received steroids and/or human growth hormone through the drug network. The WWE would not confirm which, if any, of the following wrestlers are among those suspended:• Benoit, who died June 24, 2007, received nandrolone and anastrozole in February 2006. (Anastrozole is used by athletes to counter side effects of steroid use, such as water retention and breast enlargement.)• Two weeks prior to Eddie Guerrero's death on Nov. 13, 2005, he was sent nandrolone, testosterone, and anastrozole. Guerrero died in a Minneapolis hotel room due to what a coroner later ruled as heart disease, complicated by an enlarged heart resulting from a history of anabolic steroid use.• Chavo Guerrero, who found his uncle Eddie dead in the Minneapolis hotel room, received, among other drugs, somatropin (HGH), nandrolone and anastrozole between April 2005 and May 2006.• Between November 2003 and February 2007, Shane Helms, a/k/a The Hurricane, received, among other drugs, testosterone, genotropin (HGH) and nandrolone. (As previously reported by SI, he allegedly received HGH from an Arizona doctor in 2005.)• Starting in September 2004 through February 2007, Randy Orton received somatropin, nandrolone, stanozolol.• John Hennigan, a/k/a Johnny Nitro, a.k.a. Johnny Morrison, is the current WWE Extreme Championship Wrestling's heavyweight champion. Between June 2006 and February 2007 he was prescribed somatropin, anastrozole, testosterone, stanozolol and chorionic gonadotropin, a hormone produced naturally during pregnancy. (HCG is taken by anabolic steroid users to stimulate the production of testosterone, which is suppressed as a result of steroid use.)• Ken Anderson, a/k/a Mr. Kennedy, lost to Eddie Guerrero in Guerrero's final match on Nov. 11, 2005. Kennedy received shipments of anastrozole, somatropin and testosterone between October 2006 and February 2007.• Shoichi Funaki received somatropin in March 2006.• Brian Adams, a/k/a Crush, who retired from the pro circuit in 2001, was found dead of unknown causes on Aug. 13. He received nandrolone, testosterone and Somatropin or HGH in December 2006.• Charles Haas was prescribed anastrozole, somatropin, stanozolol, nandrolone and chorionic gonadotropin between August 2006 and January 2007.• Edward Fatu received somatropin between July and December 2006.• Between November 2004 and November 2006, Darren Matthews received stanozolol, somatropin, genotropin, and anastrozole.• Adam Copeland, a/k/a Edge, received somatropin, genotropin (both HGH), and stanozolol between September 2004 and February 2007.• Sylvain Grenier received somatropin, nandrolone, genotropin and stanozolol, starting in February 2005 through July 2006.Through WWE spokesman Gary Davis, the applicable WWE wrestlers listed above declined comment.And this.- WWE Lawyer Jerry McDevitt just appeared On The Record with Greta on The Fox News Channel and had a few interesting things to say. He confirmed that 10 WWE stars have been suspended but did not name any names. When Greta asked him why they haven't released the names, he dodged the question and said that in the future WWE will release names in a situation like this.He said 2 more WWE superstars still have to be interviewed and he expects 2 more WWE superstars to be suspended tomorrow.Furthermore, McDevitt said the NFL will be releasing names of players linked to the scandal in a few days.

Man thats f*cked. How long will they get suspended for.Orton must be pissed, hes getting his major push right now.
Nine of the suspensions are the Superstar's first offense while one is the second offense for the Superstar. First offenses carry 30 days while second offenses carry a suspension of 60 daysOrton has been in trouble more than twice but there is no chance he will get fired.

Sources very close to WWE are saying that Vince McMahon is an emotional wreck since the Suspensions story broke yesterday. There is serious concern within the company on how TV, PPV's, ratings and storylines will be effected by the bad news in the past few days. Several WWE superstars are also a nervous wreck and some are fearing for their futures with the company. Look for WWE to try and be as discreet as possible when it comes to the suspensions and the list of names, unless something changes and they decide to go public with the list.