Sign in to follow this  
2binspired

sean kingston

Guest haze-e

As i clicked the link i wa thinking "dont say Biggie, dont say Biggie"Ah well... we'll see innit.

Guest I.B.Blackman

thought u was gonna say"cast as the fat boy who cant sing for sh*t without autotune"

guerrilla black should do it
exactly what i thought for a long time.he jacked his voice and looks *kinda* and hes definatly got the size.man comes like a duplicate.

I was actually looking forward to watching this film. In the sky is the limit video he would have been like 5/6 years old, i swear the youts in that video were older?

Guest Dr. Doom

He is black? I have only heard that one cliched song of his over and over on my sisters phone. I assumed his accent was fake.

u man should listen to Kingston stillgot some bangers, dnt write him off from the one tune u knowhis "street" singlemurkedripped up this Fab beat aswelldudes huge IMO, minus

Guerrilla Black should obviously play him. Man's like a remake.It's a pisstake really. Man catted his whole style and flow, and chatted absolute sh*t. I can't remember what song he did with what RnB singer but I remember he said some seriously random crap.

Nah like I said before;If Bill Duke, the detective in Menace II Society (most famous for his line ''you know you f*cked up, right?!''), was still young, he coulda been best, but mans prolly aged like a dinosaur now.