Pissed!!

Maxxx

long story short I went to turn on my pc, and it didn't work..i lost all my bookmarks,music,films,pics etc ( can i get dem back? )pc world rekon its my motherboards £100 for parts, £150 to fix n parts.Luckily someone i kno der work place ordered 2 extra pc's by accident, and somehow i ended up with one.so mans got new brand new processor, but no files biggrin.gifHeard i cud get my sh*t from other pc on new 1??any1 kno bout this? safe

Just take out the Drive from next PC.Changed the JUMPER to SLAVE if need be..Connect it up to new PC and drag and drop whatever u need.Simple tingz..
Ill electrocute myself loooolill ring my boy and ask his dad wagwansafe dou peeps

dnt do it with ur computer onn make sure one hand is touchin a metal bit to ground urselfif u put a drive in with the comp on itll short cicuit or some sh*t n turn straight offtalkin from experience
Reminded me of the funniest sh*t ever.One time i took the hard drive out of my pc, not only was it on, but i was transferring files at the time..no word of a lie, the hard drive FLOATED in my hand... Serious tings.... i didnt wanna drop it in case i broke it so i jus sat there watching it float for like 2 seconds it was weird as f*ck.

dnt do it with ur computer onn make sure one hand is touchin a metal bit to ground urselfif u put a drive in with the comp on itll short cicuit or some sh*t n turn straight offtalkin from experience
Reminded me of the funniest sh*t ever.One time i took the hard drive out of my pc, not only was it on, but i was transferring files at the time..no word of a lie, the hard drive FLOATED in my hand... Serious tings.... i didnt wanna drop it in case i broke it so i jus sat there watching it float for like 2 seconds it was weird as f*ck.
loli no wot yur tlkin boutfeels nuts

huhhhh?

huhhhh?

Guest Scorpzz
Are you saying that you got electrocuted? biggrin.gif