Sign in to follow this  
TF/S4DK

Why didnt you bet Rsonist?

Tottenham - Arsenal, September 15th.Prove to me you believe your own words, there in my sig. so put something/anything up.Oh & me 30? On streets selling mixtapes? Ok mate.

Why would you think that was wise, I'll play along tho cos BOY...Chopra372.jpgHowever you still dodging, which means you dont believe what you type.

I wasnt dodging i saw where this thread was going right away.So i started early.And continueing the trend, the one to kill it all off -e20864a210d8580159abb2d21c0cc358.jpg

I wasnt dodging i saw where this thread was going right away.So i started early.And continueing the trend
What group you in for this year Champions League?! Oh yeah 5 is you again..._41646208_benayoun416.jpgMaybe your get this close again.

YOU SUPPORT TOTTENHAM, I SUPPORT ARSENAL.YOU CAN NEVER KILL US OFF FROM YOUR OWN ACCOMPLISHMENTS. WHICH IS WHY YOUR A CHEERLEADER.BUT I GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU....champions2004_wallpaper_3.jpgGround look familar???champions2004_wallpaper_1.jpgYes Sol's pointing at you Rsonist. He always knew he was gonna win a trophy for Spurs.

I wasnt dodging i saw where this thread was going right away.So i started early.And continueing the trend
What group you in for this year Champions League?! Oh yeah 5 is you again..._41646208_benayoun416.jpgMaybe your get this close again.
Brrrrrrrr Brrrrrrrrrrrrr uuuughhhhhhhh

YOU SUPPORT TOTTENHAM, I SUPPORT ARSENAL.YOU CAN NEVER KILL US OFF FROM YOUR OWN ACCOMPLISHMENTS. WHICH IS WHY YOUR A CHEERLEADER.BUT I GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU....champions2004_wallpaper_3.jpgGround look familar???champions2004_wallpaper_1.jpgYes Sol's pointing at you Rsonist. He always knew he was gonna win a trophy for Spurs.
LMAO

More cheerleading... Where are the inflicited by Spurs pictures???First I was..._1353908_campbell300.jpgAs you can see I couldnt get out of there quick enough...So I went to meet...solandarsene.jpg& became this...campbell.jpg