Sign in to follow this  
Guest Its Me Bitches

FORUM TRENDS THAT GET CATTED

Guest Its Me Bitches

SIG ON THE RIGHTi catted roots he was the first i catted it within 15mins, we dont go in same topics and shitt so i thought why notnow everyones catting mePLAINFACES aswell only the murkserious original holds weightWhat other forum trends have come and gone?who remembers the AIR one with people posting clouds and sh*t

djhdjhfjdfhdifhgjh fgjfghf jgfdhg fgh dfjg<<<<<<< >>>>>>> ________dem tingz

Guest Its Me Bitches

id like to be given credit for some which im not its a shameeklhlhgdgdghdgdgdgis blatently me from before i was even modding on rwd... same with the AIR refrences and pictures *remembers duppying many a forum user with it*

wont liethe right sided sig was suttin i wanted to do from i see roots have itdeleting my DX sig just gave me the green lightermm there been quite a fewmy mask plainface was catted alot

Guest M12

some face off business.nobody cares what you do cuzzy.in fact take note of the topic where people were happy swiftie "ghosted" you

Guest Its Me Bitches

i have been ignoring himbut he has been having nuff sly little kicks at me still

posting pictures of loafs of bread when someone seems to take to much of a liking to an MC?

lol how can i actually drop 'plainface' on road in a convo luckily i didnt get plainfaced, but shits getting a bit 2 deep lolpure cats on ere, every1 cats every else, certain tings get rinsed like sore ting ie that MJ gif

some face off business.nobody cares what you do cuzzy.in fact take note of the topic where people were happy swiftie "ghosted" you
deepgot ghosted

SIG ON THE RIGHTi catted roots he was the first i catted it within 15mins, we dont go in same topics and shitt so i thought why not
Yeah I clocked that, I didn't wanna say anything incase people thought I was hyping.

118.gifraynes-pk.gifwho knows?
looooolwhen every1 had the buses and ends in their sigs/avisgd times

SIG ON THE RIGHTi catted roots he was the first i catted it within 15mins, we dont go in same topics and shitt so i thought why notnow everyones catting mePLAINFACES aswell only the murkserious original holds weightWhat other forum trends have come and gone?who remembers the AIR one with people posting clouds and sh*t
I predicted this, the day you made that thread in sports room about there's nuff fake Iceburgs or whatever it was, and I saw the right alignment.Suddenly started seeing more sigs like that the same day.And f*ck that plainface sh*t, allow making my brother use forum trends in real life.Yesterday I said something and he replied "plainface". biggrin.gifPeople can't be really saying that, can they?