FORUM TRENDS THAT GET CATTED

Guest Its Me Bitches

Guest Its Me Bitches

SIG ON THE RIGHTi catted roots he was the first i catted it within 15mins, we dont go in same topics and shitt so i thought why notnow everyones catting mePLAINFACES aswell only the murkserious original holds weightWhat other forum trends have come and gone?who remembers the AIR one with people posting clouds and sh*t

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Its Me Bitches

id like to be given credit for some which im not its a shameeklhlhgdgdghdgdgdgis blatently me from before i was even modding on rwd... same with the AIR refrences and pictures *remembers duppying many a forum user with it*

SIG ON THE RIGHTi catted roots he was the first i catted it within 15mins, we dont go in same topics and shitt so i thought why notnow everyones catting mePLAINFACES aswell only the murkserious original holds weightWhat other forum trends have come and gone?who remembers the AIR one with people posting clouds and sh*t
I predicted this, the day you made that thread in sports room about there's nuff fake Iceburgs or whatever it was, and I saw the right alignment.Suddenly started seeing more sigs like that the same day.And f*ck that plainface sh*t, allow making my brother use forum trends in real life.Yesterday I said something and he replied "plainface". biggrin.gifPeople can't be really saying that, can they?