FORUM TRENDS THAT GET CATTED

Guest Its Me Bitches

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SIG ON THE RIGHTi catted roots he was the first i catted it within 15mins, we dont go in same topics and shitt so i thought why notnow everyones catting mePLAINFACES aswell only the murkserious original holds weightWhat other forum trends have come and gone?who remembers the AIR one with people posting clouds and sh*t
actually i beleave it was mr f that started that trendloool @ you tryna make out your a trend setter or some sh*t

the use of the symbol > to express the greatness of something in comparison 2 something else............was started on rwd forum......spleenidiots
lmao u think > was created on rwd?you nonce its been around for donkeys years on the internet comparing things.
i think thast wat steffidge was tryna convey

the use of the symbol > to express the greatness of something in comparison 2 something else............was started on rwd forum......spleenidiots
lmao u think > was created on rwd?you nonce its been around for donkeys years on the internet comparing things.
no.....i was sayin the oppositegray fox said that he/she started itbasically wot i was sayin was......bollocksn yh im sure its been around a gd few years b4 the internet 2

Guest Badman Jones
when ashman made a tune about rwd.... and it had everyones name in itBREDDING TO THE ULTIMATE HIGHER ECHULON LEVELS
Yeah and remember what Iceberg..Rememebr when you was just a random user that everyone took the piss out of and I stuck up for you and I even made you a mod and Gave you your E CAREER on a silver platter.The power has gone to your head man and you have changed.FACTSNow you suck up to your new superiors for the job but also know deep down that if people didn't come on here and the majority stayed on RWD you would be there, keeping your admin status.No need to keep sending for me bruv, there was a time when I looked ou for you on here and now you bite the hand.It's cool anyways, have your power.Power changes a man, remember that when you're human again.

Typing in full punctuation.I remember back in the day when only Ceazy and I typed like this. People would always say why do you bother. Now all the people whose cap lock buttons used to be broken are on this ''trend'' now.
Calm down. I've been on that since my RDF days... Back when I use to comment on Dynamat's spelling.Putting places about Ghana in your name. I won't lie, I sort of catted Gold Coast but thought I'd take it a step further and choose a place in Ghana. Now I see man like Kumasi popping up on this ting.Just waiting for the lower intelligence members to catch and people like Lagos and Abuja start popping up.

Typing in full punctuation.I remember back in the day when only Ceazy and I typed like this. People would always say why do you bother. Now all the people whose cap lock buttons used to be broken are on this ''trend'' now.
Calm down. I've been on that since my RDF days... Back when I use to comment on Dynamat's spelling.Putting places about Ghana in your name. I won't lie, I sort of catted Gold Coast but thought I'd take it a step further and choose a place in Ghana. Now I see man like Kumasi popping up on this ting.Just waiting for the lower intelligence members to catch and people like Lagos and Abuja start popping up.
I don't even remember you back when so I can't even say nothing to you. I was originally talking about people who always used to say I was long for typing like this and people who used to have broken caps lock keys.

I don't even remember you back when so I can't even say nothing to you. I was originally talking about people who always used to say I was long for typing like this and people who used to have broken caps lock keys.
I've always typed like this even before RWD.

I've always typed like this even before RWD.
I've seen plenty of posts from you where you don't even bother with it though, therefore you're forcing it.