Sign in to follow this  
The Curse

Certain guys hearts is gonna be crushed lol....

Hold tight all MAN gettin agro coz some chick who they probably have more luck bustin on a wank ting.Than on a real ting. Comin like they will call up Rhianna right now and tell gal to dump whoever this breh could be.LMAOOH MYROFLMAO

Hold tight all MAN gettin agro coz some chick who they probably have more luck bustin on a wank ting.Than on a real ting. Comin like they will call up Rhianna right now and tell gal to dump whoever this breh could be.LMAOOH MYROFLMAO
what i was thinkinliek they could jus walk on road n get her if it wasnt for him

what i was thinkinliek they could jus walk on road n get her if it wasnt for him
For real. Man might aswell go draw Lady Dynamite and have their own version of Rhianna..N e ways, DURTZ... You sig tingz nah work. Coz the site u made em on dont allow hot linkin.So u might wanna think of a REHOST biggrin.gif

I thought someone would have realised already...maybe one of the girls...anyway its the dude who starred in Transformers, Shia LaBeouf
Just like I said on page 1,boy, I got a sick memory,don't let me catch you slippin on road (anyone).

lucky his premier was a few weeks agorhianna might have to see her reflection in my rape shades still. . .