Sign in to follow this  
bumblebee

BETS; WHOS GOING TO WIN

its brian or the twins.aint really bothered though, BB Flopped.

i refuse to acknowledge BB anymore, it lost its appeal 6 weeks ago
Brian will win though

Guest the_truth_hurts

Ziggy, carol and Jonty can't win. Liam will win i think because of all the d*ckhead teen girls voting for him.

Im PRAYING that the twins win....im gonna bet on them.Was gonna go for Brian but i have doubts he may come 2ndTWINS, TWINS, TWINS

I was counting the other day and I swear theres been like 32 contestants this year alone. Mehhh.Anyway..To win I want CAROL to get that money.However..We know Brian / Twins / Liam will win. [Delete where appropriate.]If Brian wins and it comes out that he's smart *shock shock* He's going to get slated by the Sun and them papers deh.If the Twins win it, I will snipe the Big Brother people off one by one from a distance. Just because they're twins DOES NOT MEAN sh*t.If Liam wins... that can't be fair because he'll have £200,000. Hmmmm.

I dont really care who wins just give the crowd a bag of balls to chuck at Ziggys head through the whole thing he forgot them. & I want every magazine to avoid giving pea head & him a deal.

would like to jonty win it, seeing as he's a ranked outsider to win.my money's on the samanda to win

LMAO at 32 contestants!! You sure Rissy? Pretty sure it was around 24, but I have never counted.Who clocked Carole bringing up the fact that there's never been a black winner and the way Brian skipped over it. He's either ashamed to be black and doesn't want to rep, or he's clever enough to know that if he makes a big deal out of it, the public will dislike it.I want the twins to win though. Allow having that wasteman be the first black winner.

seen alot of hype around the twins this week week brians hype has kinda died down

the twins will wintheres no way british public will let liam have another hundred grandbrian will not win because he is a black

the twins will wintheres no way british public will let liam have another hundred grandbrian will not win because he is a black
brian WILL wintrust me