BETS; WHOS GOING TO WIN

bumblebee

I was counting the other day and I swear theres been like 32 contestants this year alone. Mehhh.Anyway..To win I want CAROL to get that money.However..We know Brian / Twins / Liam will win. [Delete where appropriate.]If Brian wins and it comes out that he's smart *shock shock* He's going to get slated by the Sun and them papers deh.If the Twins win it, I will snipe the Big Brother people off one by one from a distance. Just because they're twins DOES NOT MEAN sh*t.If Liam wins... that can't be fair because he'll have £200,000. Hmmmm.

would like to jonty win it, seeing as he's a ranked outsider to win.my money's on the samanda to win

LMAO at 32 contestants!! You sure Rissy? Pretty sure it was around 24, but I have never counted.Who clocked Carole bringing up the fact that there's never been a black winner and the way Brian skipped over it. He's either ashamed to be black and doesn't want to rep, or he's clever enough to know that if he makes a big deal out of it, the public will dislike it.I want the twins to win though. Allow having that wasteman be the first black winner.