Afroman

looks decent no good copys out yet there was a fake dvd screener about lolhttp://www.channel4.com/film/advertorial/1408/win.htmlcomp to win a night in a real life haunted hotel room. ima enter as i think the chances are gonna be good as loads of people will be shook
The copy I watched was over clear, Dvd quality...They must be a clean leaked copy about

yea seen dis a few weeks ago decent movie stillnew Halloween movies sho, look for it theres a workprint floatin abaat *the brer who plays Linderman in Heroes is Dr Loomis biggrin.gif )
yea the new halloween is sicki thought it was going to be terrible....they concentrate on how he was as a child, so you get to understand why he turned into the man he is now...

man just watched this and im lostwhats up with the ending he hears his daughter and then it clicks off is he still dreaming or not dreaming or what the f*ck????he was out then in and theres no explanaition of why the room is like that is that the room talking to him on the phone... its good film but i need these things explainingcos im just like...What the f*ck???

man just watched this and im lostwhats up with the ending he hears his daughter and then it clicks off is he still dreaming or not dreaming or what the f*ck????he was out then in and theres no explanaition of why the room is like that is that the room talking to him on the phone... its good film but i need these things explainingcos im just like...What the f*ck???
He told his wife about seeing the daughter and what not.. But she didnt believe him & and thought he was dreamin.. THen she heard the recording and she was shocked.. So in short everything did actually happen.

He told his wife about seeing the daughter and what not.. But she didnt believe him & and thought he was dreamin.. THen she heard the recording and she was shocked.. So in short everything did actually happen.
so when he came out the first time was that real?was him having that surfing accident real?or was that just a dream im still confused

He told his wife about seeing the daughter and what not.. But she didnt believe him & and thought he was dreamin.. THen she heard the recording and she was shocked.. nah the surfing part wasnt real.. It was part of the whole room thing..I thought it was real as wellLmao at him scrwin when the post office chaged back to the room. So in short everything did actually happen.
so when he came out the first time was that real?was him having that surfing accident real?or was that just a dream im still confused