Afroman

• 3 weeks later...
Film is f*ckING sh*t.
im glad im not the onl f*cker who thought this!!It was a waste of my f*ckin time seeing this, i can never get back that time again!The plot was like any primary school tale.....n then he wakes up n its all a dream....oh wait no its not...AARRRRGGHHH it makes me angry to think i sat though the f*ckin film puttin up with these dumb niggas having the CHEEK to be talkin on their fones during the film making threats over the fone, i had to screw face one girl. she managed to shut up for hmmm atleast 5mins b4 she started again....aarrrrgghhhh and then the f*ckin film wasnt even worth it, that just pissed me off even more....and no i do not need anger management classes!

man just watched this and im lostwhats up with the ending he hears his daughter and then it clicks off is he still dreaming or not dreaming or what the f*ck????he was out then in and theres no explanaition of why the room is like that is that the room talking to him on the phone... its good film but i need these things explainingcos im just like...What the f*ck???
He told his wife about seeing the daughter and what not.. But she didnt believe him & and thought he was dreamin.. THen she heard the recording and she was shocked.. So in short everything did actually happen.
OR its STILL happening and he is STILL in the room, just like the 1st time u thought he got 'out' and its just a cycle f*ckin him over again.film wasnt sh*t wasnt greatwas averageone of those one u can watch to the end but only to kno what happens. not sh*t to walk away half way thru