Sign in to follow this  
CAMECHI89

Under What Circumstances Would You Beat Up A Guy?

Under what circumstances would you beat up a guy over a girl?My older bro has always told me NEVER FIGHT A GUY OVER A CHICK, (like he took his own advice...lol)but im sure nearly most people at one stage in their life has or WILL do thissimply coz of the way breddas are acting like hungry dogs nowadayslike say there arent any other girls in this f*cking world! biggrin.gif For the guys who think forget fighting over a girl coz its waste, just think if its your wifey....and the bredda is disrespecting on another lvl.

Like...
moving to her in front of you, blatant, and once made clear she is with you the bredda still doesnt back down?(not that that has ever happened to me but its not impossible...lol)
And what if for example...
A bredda threatened to hit your girl coz she werent having him move to her for her number or even for a dance at a club or suttin?

Anyways back to my original question....Under what circumstances would you beat up a guy over a girl?DISCUSS... (ladies your opinions are also welcomed)

i wont get physical unless he gets physical.....some things can be handled & deaded with firm assertive words.......if anything just walk away with your mrs. on your right arm......truesay you have got her and he hasnt....

"NEVER FIGHT A GUY OVER A CHICK, " every man wud do this any1 that says this is bare face lying

You would have to fight in those examples given, otherwise u r a p*ssy. Your girl will see that you ain't gonna fight to defend her.(depends how big he is still, you know we could all just sit down and talk about it)

I probably wouldnt fight a guy if a girl cheated on me with him... But I would fight a guy if my girl was in danger.. Its the same as any of your friends, you'd back them in a beef innit..

I probably wouldnt fight a guy if a girl cheated on me with him... But I would fight a guy if my girl was in danger.. Its the same as any of your friends, you'd back them in a beef innit..

yeh, if he was the one threatening her. (and he doesnt have his 50strong posse)
init, if he's with a bunch of goons i'll tell her... "it was nice knowin u, bye!" biggrin.gif i aint holdin a beatin cos of gyal, R U MWAD!

Guest Radio Raheem

init, if he's with a bunch of goons i'll tell her... "it was nice knowin u, bye!" biggrin.gif i aint holdin a beatin cos of gyal, R U MWAD!
LOLAt least grab your girl and run with her or tell her to take off her heels and get ready to blow.

LOLAt least grab your girl and run with her or tell her to take off her heels and get ready to blow.
Yeah yeah :D I hear that still.No offence but guys who have big or lazy chicks, your in trouble coz they arent ducking anywhere...lol

Yeah thats true too.Its nuts though, seems like everyone agrees with what im saying so why is it still so many guys use this phrase...NEVER FIGHT A GUY OVER A CHICK... I will never understand this coz it will more than likely happen.Anyways what about if the chick you are with is just a link or suttin?Me personally that is a no no!

ive done thismoving one chick i was dealing with till he try to get a little bit physicaland ended up making her cry, had to tump him up in westand if someone tried anything on my BMinstant bodybag

Female view : I would never fight over a man. Are you caaaraaaazaaaaaaay

so what if you caught them in your bed you wouldnt f*ck her over(no pun intended)

IF HE TRIED MOVIN 2 HER BLATANT IN FRONT OF ME... DEN I WUD USE PLENTY OF WORDS CONSIDERED FORBIDDEN..&& IFF HEE FEELZ 2 CHUK IT N GET A BIT PHYSICAL DEN HE WILL GET LAYED OUT ON DA FLOOR INFRONT OF HIS MATEZ..IF HE THREATENED 2 HIT MY GIRL THEN THERES NO TALKING JUST WALK UP && SMAAAAAAACKKK!! LEAVE HIM ON FLOOR WIF HIS JAW HALF WAY ROUND THE SIDE OF FACE..IF HE ACTUALLY HIT MY GIRL.. BLACKED OUT VW GOLF WIF 4 MAN INSIDE, 1 WIF A SHANK, 1 WIF A HANDGUN ( Just 2 Shook Him Up) & Da Other 2 Wif Baseball Batz... He'z Gettin Kidnapped..Put In the Boot n Taken 2 Woodlandz wer he'll Hold a nice Beating..den ave 2 trek 40 miles to a road 2 get home..Dependz How Much Ur In Love Wif da Girl..An Sumtymz u ave 2 Fight..Not Bcoz u Love Da Girl..Buh Bcoz Ur Being Taken For a Mug..-1-

so what if you caught them in your bed you wouldnt f*ck her over(no pun intended)
lolYeah then what would you do LOAFS?Or say a next chick slaps your mans bottom in front of you....hahaha

boy thats a toughyim not really a fighter but i think in them situations ill jus do whatever comes to my head at the timeeither grab the chick n walk offor jus rags try to kill the guyat least when im hospital she'll think id fight for her etc

I jus laugh when next mans try move to my gurl. I jus stand by and get a kick out of it as she allows them.Fight? Wrong move.Its about strollin out wiv ur gurl on ur arm when next mans start actin ignorant. That sh*t hurts em more.

If he tried movin to my girl I'd say shes taken then if he tries to come up with some smart ass reply then I'd do sutin vicious like crack a glass over his head. Stay cool, calm, collected, thats how ya boy Blue be doin' it.