Your Earliest Recollection

Brukfoot

If you look back to like 2002/2003, what is the earliest song/s you can think of from the grime genre.For me it's More Fire - OiMusical Mob - Pulse XDJ Mondie - StraightorM1 - You're Not Really From The EndzI know they're probably from different times but when I think back to listening to Heat FM sets years back this is what I remember.

dilemma was one of the first tunes i referred to as sounding 'grimey' "have you heard dilemma blud?... i cant even call it dirty, its grimey star"Pulse X was the start of the shift though, back in the day when i didnt know the name of the tune and just called it 'bong'

dnt no which came first but all i can memba waswen i got OXide & Neutrino - Execute - Rap dis was grime 2 meDizzee Rascal - I Luv u ... in skl i memba EVERY1 sayin it was my counsin hu made dat dub i swear down bludR u Really Reall From da Endden i became addicted 2 Heat Fm dem wer da bloody days dnt even lemme start wiv names

dilemma was one of the first tunes i referred to as sounding 'grimey' "have you heard dilemma blud?... i cant even call it dirty, its grimey star"Pulse X was the start of the shift though, back in the day when i didnt know the name of the tune and just called it 'bong'
spot oneverything after that just began getting grimieri luv you was ahead of its time still

slimzee sets from sidewinder 2002 times...eskimo, pulse x ect... for what we call 'grime'