Who is the Suprise Inclusion

Guest Its Me Bitches

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Its Me Bitches

Owen (Newcastle), Crouch (Liverpool), Smith (Newcastle), Johnson (Everton), Defoe (Tottenham)Johnson hasnt even scored an international goa.... Defoe hasnt even started a game.... Owen will be injured in no time.... Crouch means 90 yard balls from rio and terry...Heskey should be in that side still thats the only other guy i can think of that isnt there

Guest Its Me Bitches

to be honest i dont give a sh*t about england and want to see them fail let them pick these teamsaslong as players i like dont get slewed (lampard)i dont care what they f*ck they do UNLESS they suprise me and pick a shower side

his goal scoring record for the 5 months he was fit and playing wasnt extraordinarybut hes a player in which you can see the quality and class just ooze off him, in the season he got injured he was slimmer, quickerand in red hot form in pre season. Weather he'll come back the same player I dont know but from seeing his small contribution to competitive games and pre season I can guarantee he will be an england squad regular.also i know he wasnt going to be picked and im glad of it seeing as he hasnt started a competitive game since the fa cup final in may 2006. My point simply was if Ashton was fully fit, he would be a much better option than alan smith.

Ashtons defo England quality.
what is 'england quality' these days......in some ways i dont want us to qualify for euro 2008..... its about time we had a reality check and a BIG shake up.....

Guest M12 Part 2

IMO if everyone is fully fit this is englands best team----------------------------------Robinson---------------------------------Micah Richards---Sol Campbell---Rio Ferdinand---Ashley Cole-----SWP--------------Carrick----------Gerrard----------Downing---------------------------Crouch-------Rooney---------------------------English teams are too much about accomodation at the moment. This would work if we were brazil but english players are dumb and cannot play anything except 442. So scrap accomodation and just get the balance right