Sign in to follow this  
Mr. BLK

Tomorrow We Enter...

The last quarter of 2007...what have you achieved so far this year?and what are you looking forward to in '08?

Jeez. This year been alright still.Bought a house.Sold a few cars.Passed my driving test.2008 = another houseAnd my 20th birthday extravaganza.Yeah thats it.

You bought a house at 20?I swear people were trying to say had dough and you denied it.. Lies..

Guest I.B.Blackman

ive achieve some inner thingschanged my attitude about thingsand changed my way of thinking towards the right way (a bit)

You bought a house at 20?I swear people were trying to say had dough and you denied it.. Lies..
If we're being pedantic, I'm 20 next year and I bought it before my 19th birthday. I made shrewd investments. This house is an investment property.I'm not poor, I'm comfortable.

i think the only progression ive made this year is my job and still being in a relationship lol i've slipped as far as making music.... but my 'e-popularity' has seemed to have soared

We're not being pedantic, what was that about?So you have got dough, how did you make your money?

I look forward to moving out in 2008. Hopefully I'll have directed some more so my career can move ON!! Thank frig.Achievements this year: making connections, and furthering my work. And settling down. Woo. I'm happy.

We're not being pedantic, what was that about?So you have got dough, how did you make your money?
I should have said if I'm being pendantic.I just saved up some money from work, made a few p's off selling a few cars and added my student loan to it then my mum spotted me a couple of grand - bang there's my deposit. Got my mum to sign mortgage papers with me on the bestest mortgage ever and the rest is history.I don't live in this house, I rent it out.

Done A Countless Number Of Sloshpots
your bredrin has def progressed this yearhe BB'd a slosh on his first attempt... quite impressive

Oh yea this year i've lived on my own, and this sh*t is exactly the same... Just with less money

I should have said if I'm being pendantic.I just saved up some money from work, made a few p's off selling a few cars and added my student loan to it then my mum spotted me a couple of grand - bang there's my deposit. Got my mum to sign mortgage papers with me on the bestest mortgage ever and the rest is history.I don't live in this house, I rent it out.
that is big, especially at that age. I wish my parents would spot me but i got to do it all myself unfortunately.

I still aint a microsoft certified anything yet but i got myself a legal job atlast though.For 08, bwoy I cant even plan much, I just hope I buss case in October

My last year in uni, I gotta focus 110% this year. Oh and save to go on holiday a few times in Summer 08.

not fully where i wanted to bewas aiming to have a full time job as a java programmer/sql analystbut passed my java exam so its all good

that is big, especially at that age. I wish my parents would spot me but i got to do it all myself unfortunately.
If I was buying in the South East I wouldnt have been able to afford a house and I would reject the deposit money from my parents.I really appreciate what my mum did and I will pay her back still.She helped me out because she could see that I was serious about doing this.LOL @ Ry.

Just even more motivation to make something of my life.Aside from that, I passed my driving test. So now, I'm looking to get a car in March hopefully.

Finished my second year of uni, gotta focus more nowPassed my theory test, looking to take my practical test by October, then buy a whipSaving alot of money, hopefully I'll move out when I finish uni

If I was buying in the South East I wouldnt have been able to afford a house and I would reject the deposit money from my parents.I really appreciate what my mum did and I will pay her back still.She helped me out because she could see that I was serious about doing this.LOL @ Ry.
rah your moving still * joins the que behind ryan*