Tomorrow We Enter...

Mr. BLK

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You bought a house at 20?I swear people were trying to say had dough and you denied it.. Lies..
If we're being pedantic, I'm 20 next year and I bought it before my 19th birthday. I made shrewd investments. This house is an investment property.I'm not poor, I'm comfortable.

We're not being pedantic, what was that about?So you have got dough, how did you make your money?
I should have said if I'm being pendantic.I just saved up some money from work, made a few p's off selling a few cars and added my student loan to it then my mum spotted me a couple of grand - bang there's my deposit. Got my mum to sign mortgage papers with me on the bestest mortgage ever and the rest is history.I don't live in this house, I rent it out.

We're not being pedantic, what was that about?So you have got dough, how did you make your money?
I should have said if I'm being pendantic.I just saved up some money from work, made a few p's off selling a few cars and added my student loan to it then my mum spotted me a couple of grand - bang there's my deposit. Got my mum to sign mortgage papers with me on the bestest mortgage ever and the rest is history.I don't live in this house, I rent it out.
that is big, especially at that age. I wish my parents would spot me but i got to do it all myself unfortunately.

that is big, especially at that age. I wish my parents would spot me but i got to do it all myself unfortunately.
If I was buying in the South East I wouldnt have been able to afford a house and I would reject the deposit money from my parents.I really appreciate what my mum did and I will pay her back still.She helped me out because she could see that I was serious about doing this.LOL @ Ry.

If I was buying in the South East I wouldnt have been able to afford a house and I would reject the deposit money from my parents.I really appreciate what my mum did and I will pay her back still.She helped me out because she could see that I was serious about doing this.LOL @ Ry.
rah your moving still * joins the que behind ryan*