Tomorrow We Enter...

Mr. BLK

We're not being pedantic, what was that about?So you have got dough, how did you make your money?
I should have said if I'm being pendantic.I just saved up some money from work, made a few p's off selling a few cars and added my student loan to it then my mum spotted me a couple of grand - bang there's my deposit. Got my mum to sign mortgage papers with me on the bestest mortgage ever and the rest is history.I don't live in this house, I rent it out.
errr u dont actually own the house then do u?
he pays the mortgage to the house, so it is his! he rents it out to tenants... who in return pay rent to him, which in turn pays for the mortgage
yer i aint hating or nuffin but that aint buyin a house when i read his post i thought rar 20 an ownin a house thats f*ckin big but a mortgage (well it aint anyfin obviously) but quite few of my boys have them at the mo (wivout the help of mumsie i mite add..lol no sendin) rates just went up aswell...but rentin to pay of the mortgage is defo a smart move if u can still live at home wiv mumsie.big still
I AM A SHETHE MONEY MY MUM GAVE ME HAS ALWAYS BEEN MINEIT IS MY HOUSEI FOUND ITI FOUND THE MORTGAGEI SIGNED THE MORTGAGESHEEZE.I'M NOT EVEN 20 YET.I DONT LIVE WITH MY MUM.
i didnt know u sed u sold cars so i was bein sexist i guessyou sed ur mum spotted u sum p not she was holdin it 4 uits not that hard to find a mortgage u sed mumsie signed the mortage wiv u so what are u on about?sheeze for real keep up wiv ur own posts girl!thats niceso where u live then?this is an annoyin way to talk isnt it.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christina, I met so many people that worked in Africa and Asia over the summer.They said it was wonderful and the best thing they'd done in their life, even if they spent the summer with diarhea, some mad fevers and some crazy instects for dinner.I was on it, till I heard detailed stories about it......Longness

i didnt know u sed u sold cars so i was bein sexist i guessyou sed ur mum spotted u sum p not she was holdin it 4 uits not that hard to find a mortgage u sed mumsie signed the mortage wiv u so what are u on about?sheeze for real keep up wiv ur own posts girl!thats niceso where u live then?this is an annoyin way to talk isnt it.
I don't even know why I'm getting worked up like you know me. Of course I had to get my mum to sign the mortgage I needed a guarantor, she has nothing more to do with it though. I know what moves I'm making.The mortgage I've got is soo sick, but because of how low the rates were, they were only only lend me 4x my income, being 18 at the time I was hardly gonna be on £20k a year whilst being a full time student, so yeah, my mum helped me with that, I don't see why thats a problem.As for the money my mum spotted me I'm not even gonna go into that, its all unneccessary, coz bottom line is, I became a homeowner at 18.Not many people can say that.I live on my own in a next house.

I don't even know why I'm getting worked up like you know me. Of course I had to get my mum to sign the mortgage I needed a guarantor, she has nothing more to do with it though. I know what moves I'm making.The mortgage I've got is soo sick, but because of how low the rates were, they were only only lend me 4x my income, being 18 at the time I was hardly gonna be on £20k a year whilst being a full time student, so yeah, my mum helped me with that, I don't see why thats a problem.As for the money my mum spotted me I'm not even gonna go into that, its all unneccessary, coz bottom line is, I became a homeowner at 18.Not many people can say that.I live on my own in a next house.
nar dont get worked up im not havin a go at u i was jus tryin 2 clear sum fings up cos it sounded like u fully owned a house at the age of 19 or wateva but u hav a mortgage which is still big but not quite the same fingok but then the mortgage aint 100% urs cos i presume mumsies yard is on the line if it flopsthats what i was finkin but 1st u say mumsie spotted u the ps then u sed she was holdin it 4 u an now ur sayin she helped u out...bit confusin but nuffin wrong wiv that just tryin 2 work out how u had a house at that age wiv out havin a seriouse spoon in ur mouth thats allthats true im 22 i dont own a house but im sayin neither do u yet...but ur more on the way than i amnext house/mumsies house...basicly a house u dont have 2 pay rent at no?

nar dont get worked up im not havin a go at u i was jus tryin 2 clear sum fings up cos it sounded like u fully owned a house at the age of 19 or wateva but u hav a mortgage which is still big but not quite the same fingok but then the mortgage aint 100% urs cos i presume mumsies yard is on the line if it flopsthats what i was finkin but 1st u say mumsie spotted u the ps then u sed she was holdin it 4 u an now ur sayin she helped u out...bit confusin but nuffin wrong wiv that just tryin 2 work out how u had a house at that age wiv out havin a seriouse spoon in ur mouth thats allthats true im 22 i dont own a house but im sayin neither do u yet...but ur more on the way than i amnext house/mumsies house...basicly a house u dont have 2 pay rent at no?
this is why talkign about stuff youve done is waste on here, always gonna be some prick trying to say 'no you didnt do that'..... the house is hers, she pays the mortgage and its in her name not her mothers name. theres nothign confusing about it.. you just cant deal with the fact that at 19 someone owns a house. deal with it.. sheeeez

Yeah I get you now.Of course its not 100% mine not until the mortgage is paid but you understand what I was getting at.It felt like you were nitpicking still.The family home is on the line should I fail to meet payments, but I doubt that would happen, I have a contingency fund, as you should always have when dealing with property.The money my mum gave me is mine but she was holding on to it, yeah I know its confusing but never mind. It was pocket money savings that I always put aside from young but if you look at it another way it is technically hers.My next house I am paying rent on but not 100% on my own.

this is why talkign about stuff youve done is waste on here, always gonna be some prick trying to say 'no you didnt do that'..... the house is hers, she pays the mortgage and its in her name not her mothers name. theres nothign confusing about it.. you just cant deal with the fact that at 19 someone owns a house. deal with it.. sheeeez
no carpe allow ur jumpin on ur high horse....she sed she brought a house an was gonna buy another one i was jus wonderin how that was gonna work out at such a young age unless she gopt seriouss help but it turns out she got a mortgage which means the bank can come take it of ur hands if u f*ck up so it aint 100% urs isit?why am i gonna hate on sum1 i dont know really?an i have sed all the way threw i aint sendin jus wanted 2 know exactly wat the deal was!!goin on like im sittin in my bedroom in my boxers smokin roaches wiv a pot of vaseline next 2 me hatin on peoplelike she couldnt be chattin sh*t (not sayin she is b4 u start) so why wud i sit here tryin 2 run her down...SHEEEEEZ!