My Mate Lost His Virginity Last Nite

Guest StabiloBossman

Guest StabiloBossman

Picked These 2 Sloshes Up Last Nite About Half 10 11 OClock Jst Cruised Around With Em For Abit Then Ended Up Sittin In Sum Car Park In The Woods In Sum Country Bumpkin Ends,Started Talkin For Abit Then Got On To Talkin About Massages For Sum Reason One Of The 2 Chicks Went"I Head Massages Are The Best,"So I Turned Round And Went To Ask If She Was Any Good At Givin Them Cos I Was Sittin In The Seat In Front Of Her So I Went "Are You Any Good At Givin Head M"Before I Could Even Say Massages She Jst Went " Yer Im Better Than Her She Aint Ever Made A Boy Cum When Shes Given It!" Me And My Mate Sat There,Looked At Each Other In Astonishment And Realized We Had A Pair Of Proper SloshPots On Our Hands (My Mate Hoos Was A Virgin, Was Probly Shittin Himself) Just Looked At Me While These 2 Birds Were Arguin It Out About Hoo Could Suck A d*ck Better So I Jst Turned Around And Went "Prove It "They Looked At Each Other And Sed " Wat U Mean" "Well Cum On Well Tell U Hoos Better" So And I Started Gettin A Blowjob Off This Girl On One Side Of His Car And He Was Gettin One On The Other Side,Was Goin For A Bit Wen I Felt For The Change Over When I Start Hearin this Chick Moanin So I Look Round And My Virgin Mate Has Got Her Bent Over The Bonnet And He Starts Rippin The Grandmother Out Of Her I Couldnt Fukin Believe it, Her Mate Hoo Was Suckin My d*ck Couldnt Believe It And Was Jelous Basically And Jst Went f*ck This Walked Over To Sum Bench About 3 metres Away Ripped her Cacks Down And Went "Well Cum On Wat U Waitin For" I Was Bangin her For f*ckin Ages Apart From Her Screamin Alll I Could hear Was My d*ckhead Mate Goinnn "Ahhhhhhh,This Feels So Nice Ahhhhhhhhh" He Was Makin More Noise Than The Chick,Me And This Girl Had To Stop Shaggin Cos We Was Creasin So Much, I Was In Tears I Jst Sat Down On The Bench With My Cacks Down Bollocks Hangin Out Cryin My Eyes Out With Laughter The Girl Hoo I Was Doin Was Curled Up On The Grass Non Stop Creasin Bare Loud,My Mate Clocked It And Jst Pulled His Cacks Up Called Me A Stupid c*nt The Girls Spunkers Got In His Motor And Ripped Off Leavin Us In The Woods, We Left It About 15 Minutes Jst Sat There Stranded No Network Coverage in These Sticks We Were At When He Jst Pulled Back In Looked Like Hed Been Cryin And Jst Drove Us Home In Silence,Got About 3/4s Of The Way Home When This Girl Jst Startin Creasin,Proper Proper Bad In The Car And Set Us All Off, We Walked The Rest And I Jst Got A Text Sayin "Stab Ure A Fukin Prick, Ive Waited Fukin Ages To Loose It Then When It Happens U Go And f*ck It Up"Soppy c*nt

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest StabiloBossman
I looked at the topic title at the main page and said I bet this gay topic is by stabilo. I won myself five pounds of me, nice one.
? Proply Commin From A Virgin

Guest Dr. Doom
I looked at the topic title at the main page and said I bet this gay topic is by stabilo. I won myself five pounds of me, nice one.
? Proply Commin From A Virgin
How old are you Stabilo? When I got to about. . .Oh I dont know lets say 17 it stopped being funny and highly offensive to call someone a virgin.

Wait these girls jacked the whip?Weird.And yuck.
You What?
They are 3 seperate statements.The story is weird.Yuck that you 'f*cked' these grims.And I found it hard to understand what you were saying thus me saying
Wait these girls jacked the whip?