Bully aka Moderator Mugabe

TF/S4DK

How you gonna lock the thread to DISCUSS why you locked the other thread that you shouldnt have... I see no reason why ANY of the threads where locked. This anti-Arsenal bullshit is getting boring now. I'm starting to see too much hypocrisy on here.Oh & Rsonist couldnt reply, nothing to do with being bothered, even he wasnt stupid enough to try & come back, well actually he would have eventually cos he a sucker like that.

LolIts really got to you, ain't it?Rsonist must of really said something to you that really got to you. Wouldn't imagine you crying over topics getting locked when you were the only one posting pictures after 1 am

Bully nah never, there suckers. Your be suprised how many hours this can kill before I go post office to send CDs.Gundam, the hypocrisy gets to me, yes. Everything else is amusement.You man have your best chance of winning the derby, yet when I'm putting it on all of you, all I hear is silence.

You man have your best chance of winning the derby, yet when I'm putting it on all of you, all I hear is silence.
It was after 2am you moron. And you were replying to yourself.LMAOSome of us do have proper work at 7 the next morning.Its ok for you though to go the post office and post them garbage mixes of yours and make your daily £30.
Bare man must have a 2 Gigabyte folder full of pictures and ideas on their desktop called "When Rsonist Tries It, lol, lol"
lol, truth.Its nothing though, everything been noted, nothing i aint seen before and got bored of over 2 years ago.Before the end of the season certain posters being run off these forums, Yundgon and Adidas rwd style.

If you dont have that folder, you wasted about 6 hours last night googling - "arsenal vs. tottenham" "i hate tottenham"Like i keep saying to you, beyond pathetic.And you are still clutching at this bet/debt thing.Get the f*ck over it, it didnt even involve you, any cheerleader, yeah thats pot kettle black again.Surprise there......

The topic didnt run for 6 hours, stop lyin you stupid f*ck.If its pathetic leave it alone... If I thought it was pathetic I'd leave it alone. Don't try come off like your better than it, yet continue to participate.Not clutching, I'm stating a FACT, where as you speak on imagination. A imagination which is so far from the truth I laugh.