What's the longest time you have gone without food for?

LadyOG

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah its Kesh and Zizi (coconut twins)I swear yesterday I went into town and my head felt soo woozy, but I just can't eat, the thought of food at the moment makes me feel sick.I swear if my mum knew I wasn't eating she would punch me up.Lol @ Buba.

Yeah its Kesh and Zizi (coconut twins)I swear yesterday I went into town and my head felt soo woozy, but I just can't eat, the thought of food at the moment makes me feel sick.I swear if my mum knew I wasn't eating she would punch me up.Lol @ Buba.
some one told me she was on the new kanye west album...u know anyfin bout that?

Rah I never heard that. She's an electro DJ, I didn't know she made music.I know she pars with people like Lupe Fiasco etc, so you never know.Its her clothing line that's really thrown her into the mix with celebs though.
I saw her in croydon bout a month or more ago, shes got the maddest dress sense.

Rah I never heard that. She's an electro DJ, I didn't know she made music.I know she pars with people like Lupe Fiasco etc, so you never know.Its her clothing line that's really thrown her into the mix with celebs though.
yer shes good wiv 1 of my bredrins...finkhe models for her i fink she mite b in a skit or sumfin...her clothes are sick tho...not my sort of fingbut i see all her lupe pics...shes doin it right now...have u seen that mad lookin white girl she rolls wiv blonde hair wacky glasses.

Longest I've gone was one and a half days. On the Friday I did a 20 hour shift. In between that we had a hour long lunch break, but by the time I got my ticket for lunch and tried to find something decent I was running late!! Got back to work to finish my shift. After that shift, took us one hour and a bit to get back into London, by time I got home, slept for just over 2 hours. Got up at 6am to get to golders green for 8am. Didn't get no breakfast or snacks cos times were HARD. Got to Milton Keynes again, done a 19 hour shift this time. Basically same thing with the lunch happened again. *How the frig can you send 32 people to lunch at once?!!?* Was tired by time work was finished but I stayed awake at 4 in the morning to eat my supereme Burger Meal.

Longest I've gone was one and a half days. On the Friday I did a 20 hour shift. In between that we had a hour long lunch break, but by the time I got my ticket for lunch and tried to find something decent I was running late!! Got back to work to finish my shift. After that shift, took us one hour and a bit to get back into London, by time I got home, slept for just over 2 hours. Got up at 6am to get to golders green for 8am. Didn't get no breakfast or snacks cos times were HARD. Got to Milton Keynes again, done a 19 hour shift this time. Basically same thing with the lunch happened again. *How the frig can you send 32 people to lunch at once?!!?* Was tired by time work was finished but I stayed awake at 4 in the morning to eat my supereme Burger Meal.
wat f*ckin job do u do?hope it pays well for them shifts there!!