Why bother?

CRLS AGAIN

A TEENAGER has been stabbed to death in Newham.Police were called to Chesterford Road, Manor Park, shortly before midnight last night.They confirmed a 16-year-old youth was found dead at the scene.Members of the Homicide Serious Crimes Squad are investigating.Two male youths are being held in custody in connection with the killing.Right next to my road, I literally walked past the road at like 12 to meet my chick, come back and the road was closed off 20 minutes later.Man were caught like it was nothing, and that area is deeeeeeead.More time you kill someone in London you will be caught.Lowe it kids, it's suicide.

Guest StabiloBossman
i really stop caring a long time agoyouts are not worth the thought
Innit Same Feelings Its Like 3 People Gettin Shot Or Stabbed A Week In This f*cked Up Country

I can guarantee them man are barrrrrrrling their eyes right now.Trust me Channel 4 or BBC2 need to do some sort of documentary on how teenage murderers act and what they go through after their 10 minutes of adrenaline, once they're caught.Let people see what their gangsta adds up to once they on their own.

Yer first turning on rectory road.Right at the end though. AREA IS DEAD.If you want to stab someone and get away with it, it happened in the best place.and then youths got found quick.
Any money they live close.. probably tried to run home and got caught.. good