Arsenal vs Portsmouth

MrJibbles

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gr8 that we wonbetter that 2 midfielders scored againbar a fluke goal we wouldve kept a clean sheet so we r improving as a defensive unit4 once,clichy gambling on trying 2 intercept a pass 2 the winger didnt work & they scored from the resulting cross.food 4 thought maybei felt in general play adebayor was so unreliable,either couldnt beat his man 1 on 1 or would give it awayfrustrated me a lot along with other minor things though like stat saidi was hoping senderos wouldnt make contact with kanu cz it was b8,saw it happening b4 it happenedif gallas doesnt come back 4 spurs LLOW ITlastly,when diaby came on y was he pushed further 4ward than rosickywouldve made more sense putting him in heart of CMwith rosicky behind the striker floating/helping backo & flamini did very well 2day cant fault him 4 his performance 2tuff

had enough of adebayor. u wer right shocase he wont get better, hes basic need 2 shot n upgradesick of gilbertos hospital passessenderos got his career ended by drogba, its a wrap 4 him i feel nervous everytim hes near da ballonly man like fab/rosicky/hleb can deal with dem shocking senderos n gilberto ballsstill we got the 3 points. just need 2 increase the urgency cos were MUCH beter at high tempooh yh n hoytes arsenal career is done. wenger will play flamini anywer he can. man is besotted wid him (he did ok still)

Oh & good win. I'm glad we seem to be getting the right breaks this year.Clichy was sick, altho Utaka put him to work in the second half.Toure was sick too, I'm actually starting to think laying alongside Gallas makes him look worse, hmmm....Adebayor did all the hard stuff, but was terrible with his decisions and final ball.Senderos was stupid, he should have known Kanu wouldnt have hit it first time, him or Toure would have got back quick enough to put the pressure on.Gilberto will be at the back with Toure now for the Derby, which to be honest might be a blessing in disguise.Flamini played well, but Hoyte's still pissed, dunno what Wenger's playing at to be honest. Sagna & Eboue should be back in two weeks anyway... but still, you nurture a player for a year then cast him off for a midfielder who a year ago didnt wanna play full back.Almunia doesnt fill me with more safety than Lehmann either...Anyway here's to no new injuries & service resumed against the Spuds.

Great great win, thought it would be tougher then this.Only downside was the sending off really and Adebayor looked a bit frustrating at times, although burying the penalty.Diaby looked great although missed a sitter.Clichy and Cesc well i don't really need to comment on these 2.Also felt Flamini played well out of position.Great win, 3 points.