Sign in to follow this  
dynamat

PARENTS STICKIN THERE NOSES IN

I HATE IT WHEN PARENTS STICK THERE NOSES IN UR BUSINESSI NEED TRAVEL INSURANCE£15 MY MUMS GONE TOWNSED SHE CAN GE ME TRAVEL INSURANCEI SED OKSO SHE COMES BACKOH YH I SIGNED U UP FOR A CREDIT CARD...IM THE SECONDY CARD HOLDER...PLUS I UPGRADED UR BANK ITS COSTIN U £15 A MONTH WITH FREE TRAVEL INSURANCEI SWEAR THE WOMEN SEES THE WORD FREE AND GETS EXCITEDSO I NOW HAVE A CREDIT CARD AND A MONTHLY OUTGOINGCOS I WANTED £15 TRAVEL INSURANCE OVER THE COUNTER...1 OFF PAYMENT biggrin.gif:D :D :D

Guest StabiloBossman

Innit Sumtimes I Feel To Take My Mum And Dad Hostage

exactly the type of thing my mum would doso more time i dont tell her what i'm upto, only after i've done it

thats pissedmums dont understand a lot of things, hence y dont tell dem sh*t till its sorted cos if they dont mess it up they will coerce u into messing it up urselfwhen it comes to things like cookin an cleaning tho, shes got it on lock, hold tite mum

exactly the type of thing my mum would doso more time i dont tell her what i'm upto, only after i've done it

straight

How old are u 2 have ur mum have access 2 ur bank sh*t. If any 1, close family member or not tried that sh*t. They will have 2 get through the password n authentication of my sh*t. Unless if ur still a younger & ur mum's still got controll of that shared account then u best put a stop 2 this otherwise u might go cash point 1 time n hear how much she thought it was a great investment 2 use ur money 4 yada, yada, yada.

Lol at that ridiculousness. My mum would never sign me up for a credit card.How do you even make a bank account cost someone money!?

Basically what Swift said, about yr mum changing YOUR account, and you're like what 20 years old? Natwest charge for certain bank accounts gold suttin or other. In certain circumstances I guess it could bew worth it, with the things it comes with.

my mum used to be like that, most of timei just allow her coz shes just loking out for me but now she dont do sh*t for me, im just some nigger round the house dont even bother asking for stuff

my mum used to be like that, most of timei just allow her coz shes just loking out for me but now she dont do sh*t for me, im just some nigger round the house dont even bother asking for stuff
Dem ones where you come home and she's eating. You go in the kitchen and all you see is empty pots!(Never happened to me)

Dem ones where you come home and she's eating. You go in the kitchen and all you see is empty pots!(Never happened to me)
Happens to me. Mum hardly cooks for me nowadays.Yesterday I put up my sister's new bed and chest of drawers. Went downstairs and they were all munching sandwiches for lunch.My sister now has half drawers put together and hammers and such around her new bed

Innit Sumtimes I Feel To Take My Mum And Dad Hostage
lol look at dynamats sig and theres your answer
BOY....DATE RAPING UR PARENTS....EVEN I WOULDNT COME OUT WITH THAT

Guest M12 Part 2
jasodijasodasdadkaoskdapasdsawhen this happens i wanna switchbut realise i actually have no grounds to.