PARENTS STICKIN THERE NOSES IN

dynamat

I HATE IT WHEN PARENTS STICK THERE NOSES IN UR BUSINESSI NEED TRAVEL INSURANCE£15 MY MUMS GONE TOWNSED SHE CAN GE ME TRAVEL INSURANCEI SED OKSO SHE COMES BACKOH YH I SIGNED U UP FOR A CREDIT CARD...IM THE SECONDY CARD HOLDER...PLUS I UPGRADED UR BANK ITS COSTIN U £15 A MONTH WITH FREE TRAVEL INSURANCEI SWEAR THE WOMEN SEES THE WORD FREE AND GETS EXCITEDSO I NOW HAVE A CREDIT CARD AND A MONTHLY OUTGOINGCOS I WANTED £15 TRAVEL INSURANCE OVER THE COUNTER...1 OFF PAYMENT biggrin.gif:D :D :D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How old are u 2 have ur mum have access 2 ur bank sh*t. If any 1, close family member or not tried that sh*t. They will have 2 get through the password n authentication of my sh*t. Unless if ur still a younger & ur mum's still got controll of that shared account then u best put a stop 2 this otherwise u might go cash point 1 time n hear how much she thought it was a great investment 2 use ur money 4 yada, yada, yada.

my mum used to be like that, most of timei just allow her coz shes just loking out for me but now she dont do sh*t for me, im just some nigger round the house dont even bother asking for stuff
Dem ones where you come home and she's eating. You go in the kitchen and all you see is empty pots!(Never happened to me)

my mum used to be like that, most of timei just allow her coz shes just loking out for me but now she dont do sh*t for me, im just some nigger round the house dont even bother asking for stuff
Dem ones where you come home and she's eating. You go in the kitchen and all you see is empty pots!(Never happened to me)
Happens to me. Mum hardly cooks for me nowadays.Yesterday I put up my sister's new bed and chest of drawers. Went downstairs and they were all munching sandwiches for lunch.My sister now has half drawers put together and hammers and such around her new bed

Guest M12 Part 2
jasodijasodasdadkaoskdapasdsawhen this happens i wanna switchbut realise i actually have no grounds to.