PARENTS STICKIN THERE NOSES IN

dynamat

my mum used to be like that, most of timei just allow her coz shes just loking out for me but now she dont do sh*t for me, im just some nigger round the house dont even bother asking for stuff
Dem ones where you come home and she's eating. You go in the kitchen and all you see is empty pots!(Never happened to me)
Happens to me. Mum hardly cooks for me nowadays.Yesterday I put up my sister's new bed and chest of drawers. Went downstairs and they were all munching sandwiches for lunch.My sister now has half drawers put together and hammers and such around her new bed
LOL boy thats violation

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my mum used to be like that, most of timei just allow her coz shes just loking out for me but now she dont do sh*t for me, im just some nigger round the house dont even bother asking for stuff
Dem ones where you come home and she's eating. You go in the kitchen and all you see is empty pots!(Never happened to me)
lmfaothankfully this hasnt happened to meyet

lmfaothankfully this hasnt happened to meyet
its hurtfultrustespecially when you come home late and find nuttinend up finding my self getting a lift to bagel king or mcdonalds cos i cant be arsed to cook at 2/3 in da morning

My mum pisses me off with how useless she is.Swear sometimes I feel to dash her out a moving vehicle or down the stairs.Gets on my nerves at least once everyday.

My mum pisses me off with how useless she is.Swear sometimes I feel to dash her out a moving vehicle or down the stairs.Gets on my nerves at least once everyday.
lmao that a bit harsh
nah i kno what he means thohow u can ask her to do something and its like shes disabled or something, all of a sudden shes incapable of doing the simplest of thingsonly because she dont wanna do itthey play dumb i swear

Guest Scorpzz
she wont b sayin that when i send her to a home when shes 80
lmaoMy mum opens my bank statement sometimes to check how much I've got, when I ask her whyher excuse is''I didn't see your name on it''Kmt lol she didn't even bother to think of a good lie.

I HATE IT WHEN PARENTS STICK THERE NOSES IN UR BUSINESSI NEED TRAVEL INSURANCE£15 MY MUMS GONE TOWNSED SHE CAN GE ME TRAVEL INSURANCEI SED OKSO SHE COMES BACKOH YH I SIGNED U UP FOR A CREDIT CARD...IM THE SECONDY CARD HOLDER...PLUS I UPGRADED UR BANK ITS COSTIN U £15 A MONTH WITH FREE TRAVEL INSURANCEI SWEAR THE WOMEN SEES THE WORD FREE AND GETS EXCITEDSO I NOW HAVE A CREDIT CARD AND A MONTHLY OUTGOINGCOS I WANTED £15 TRAVEL INSURANCE OVER THE COUNTER...1 OFF PAYMENT biggrin.gif:D :D :D
Mummy's boy. Try be more independant.

Dem ones where you come home and she's eating. You go in the kitchen and all you see is empty pots!(Never happened to me)Happens to me. Mum hardly cooks for me nowadays.Yesterday I put up my sister's new bed and chest of drawers. Went downstairs and they were all munching sandwiches for lunch.My sister now has half drawers put together and hammers and such around her new bed
LOL thats a boyment. Not even like you were outside the house, they had the cheek to make themselves sandwiches whilst you were upstairs. Took you for any jeffery.
lmaoMy mum opens my bank statement sometimes to check how much I've got, when I ask her whyher excuse is''I didn't see your name on it''Kmt lol she didn't even bother to think of a good lie.
Too true, the worst excuse my mum came up with was that my sister opened it accidentally. Note my sister was about9 months old and couldn't fully walk yet, let alone reach up to the table to only open my letter out of those that arrived.

On results day, my dad try open one of my letters from UCAS..it bait said UCAS on the front..he still opened it. Argh I was pisssed off.Imagine if they were my results and I had flopped though.And he did it bareface aswell..I was in my room and he came and said "So you got into your uni""yeah, how do you know?""It says on the letter downstairs?"" biggrin.gif who opened it?""Me..."

Guest M12 Part 2
should be greatfull u have parents u cunts biggrin.gif left himself open for the korean/vietnamese orphan murkageand any 1 trys to get brave i have both :Dquickly closed that glimmer, with the black people single parents defenceLMFAO

Guest M12 Part 2
THIS HAPPENS TO ME ON A REGSOnne time he had the cheek to ask where i was getting my money from. My parents fully understand that when i have money, none of their threats mean anything to me."get out""safe ill go live with x and pay rent"

My mums never dont it to me only my auntie that tries butt into my business. One time I was arguing with this bre & it was getting heated. I came off the phone she started asking man who was that? tell me their name? address? you need to be careful blah blah blah. I got one long lecture that morning still, African elders style.My mum does to my brother alot though lol.