Black Gays in south london

DINKY

If you was in lewisham, catford, new cross on wednesday and thought aint that dinky you will be rightNehow I had some buisness to sort out on wednesday so I went down south east london it was hot so I was wearing trouses, shirt and a pink tie with my record bag on meso I come out of ladywell station do what I needed to do and felt hungry so I thought let me go KFC and play a few bets in william hill could only find a coralnehow I was ready to go back to east and was heading for catford train station when some guy stopped meand said that I was dressed smart I said thanks then man asked me if I go clubbing I said not so much these days as I am getting old he asked how old I was I said 24 25 christmas timesman said he can sort me out with guestlist down some clubs in west end and told me to give him my number so he can sort me out so I done that.Now this is where the situation changedMan asked me what do I think about lesbian clubs and would I go to one I said it aint really my thing thats when I clocked the guy is a battyman He started asking me if I am open minded and if I have any gay freinds I said notold him I was in a rush because I needed to go back to east man started asking me if I have a girl and how long we have been together now I was getting frustarted I walked of the guy shook my hand but done it like I was a women holding on to my hand. Man said if i wernt busy he would of taken me out for a drink.I walked off and was thinking then I clocked the guy has my phone number nahthat aint the one I know the guy is gonna call mething is man was wearing a new era cap and them lot 29 tracksuits I thought he was a normal guy not some poofis that how south london is that man are openly gay like this?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yer it's true, vauxhall at night time, you see the living amount of homosexuals.There's a night called Booty on once a month at one of the clubs next to the arches, you see will see BARE man dressed like this. They will be hugging up they bredrins and dancing up very closely to other men. They look like road guys, but they're not so don't be fooled.

Yer it's true, vauxhall at night time, you see the living amount of homosexuals.There's a night called Booty on once a month at one of the clubs next to the arches, you see will see BARE man dressed like this. They look like road guys, but they're not so don't be fooled.
yes they are..... bare road man got clocked in bootylicious