Black Gays in south london

DINKY

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is probably them same guy that tried 2 move 2 me and my cousin.I was baffled like you, didn't realize what man was trying to insinuate until after i got on my bus and i relayed what had just happened in my head.This was outside the town hall in Catford.Same guy tried 2 move 2 my cousin, cousin nearly brucked him up. In Catford aswell.
might be the same guy did he look a bit like president t from meridian?You know what I mean its hard to get your head around it I walked off like I was dazed coz man never said he was gay but it was bait that he was asking me how open minded am I and would I go to a lesbian club and do I have gay freinds

might be the same guy did he look a bit like president t from meridian?You know what I mean its hard to get your head around it I walked off like I was dazed coz man never said he was gay but it was bait that he was asking me how open minded am I and would I go to a lesbian club and do I have gay freinds
Asked me if i go 2 certian clubs if i model some other sh*t. at the time i just thought he was being friendly/tryna get me 2 come 2 his club/promot his club.then he asked if i had a gyal, if he could ring me. thats when i blanked him and got on the 202

LOL @ Dinky.There's some gay club somewhere in West End called Heaven. From what I've been told, you would get standard every day road guy looking brehs, in there chasing after next man's batties. Some girl was telling me she's seen guys from the ends in there doign their f*ckry, and trying to pose in the bits like say they are badman and gyallists.

LOL @ Dinky.There's some gay club somewhere in West End called Heaven. From what I've been told, you would get standard every day road guy looking brehs, in there chasing after next man's batties. Some girl was telling me she's seen guys from the ends in there doign their f*ckry, and trying to pose in the bits like say they are badman and gyallists.
LOL girls I know tell this too.As they say, don't judge a book by its cover, everyone seems normal until you meet them!

im not mad at gays for being gays im mad at normal guys doing gay things and dressin in pink THEN getting mad at gays for watching themits the same terminology as getting mad at a girl that wears a short skirt late at night walking in epping forestYA ASKING FOR TROUBLEso on that note ya should either just not wear pink or accept that when you buck certain man you gonna have to spread ya cheekscos thats what YOUR advertising

From what I've been told, you would get standard every day road guy looking brehs, in there chasing after next man's batties. Some girl was telling me she's seen guys from the ends in there doign their f*ckry, and trying to pose in the bits like say they are badman and gyallists.
lol come like the bill dat time wen there was one roadman tryin to link a guy in the alley after a club and his boy ended up raping him.