WHAT'S GOING ON FOR SEPTEMBER

CRLS AGAIN

My bredrin was tryna ask me if I can "china whine" WTFIs she on crack or is this real, what?What's going on in the dancehall world right now?If you didn't knowWE DON'T SUPERMAN NO MOHWE SPIDERMAN THAT HOEEAlso there's some next Batman one, but I can't find a video of the danceAY BAY BAY.

A BAY BAY iseasilythe hype tune of 2007EASILY.Kinda tied with I GET MONEY though.But nothing else is coming close.
No way tied w I gets moonay. All this Southern rap is jarring me, they talk about more crap than some reggae artist, yeah its all about the beat but c'mon mayne!I cant believe its Sep already, summer is cark.

GUPPSI was in your home cityin Madison SQ Garden yeand they played A BAY BAYfor like 10 seconds yeand the crowd got hyper than they did forLLOYD, T-PAIN, YOUNG-JOC, CIARA, T.I. AND EVEN JAY-Z.ALL LIVE.Cos true-say Kanye, 50 and Swizz MURKED.
Yet another one who didn't hoola at a girl when they came thru yeah, safe lossy.