Music You Were Brought Up With

Brukfoot

This is the oldest cassette I can remember from our old flat in Tottenham. Ragga_Beat_Various_Artists__5874357.jpg

Tracklist:1.: Oh Carolina2.: Sweat (A La La La La Long)3.: Mr Loverman4.: Try Jah Love5.: Iron Lion Zion6.: Flex7.: Bad Boys8.: Deep9.: Red Red Wine10.: Baby I Love Your Way11.: Sweets For My Sweet12.: Wheel Of Fortune13.: Shine14.: Twist And Shout15.: I Can't Help Falling In Love With You16.: Dedicated To The One I Love17.: I Can See Clearly Now18.: Buffalo Soldier
Dated 1995 so I guess that's as far as I can think back (I was born in 1990)Good Times Also "Fugees - The Score" used to get battered.What did you guys use to listen to back in your younger days?

My dad was a bit of sting(pop singer) fan back in the day, I think.Anyway pops used to rinse that 'Englishman In New York' tune. lolIt was quite catchy still. "ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh i'm an alien I'm a legal alienI'm an Englishman in New York"loool

My dad was a bit of sting(pop singer) fan back in the day, I think.Anyway pops used to rinse that 'Englishman In New York' tune. lolIt was quite catchy still. "ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh i'm an alien I'm a legal alienI'm an Englishman in New York"loool
i heard the "Im a Jamaican in New York"man used to bang out that tune differently