Music You Were Brought Up With

Brukfoot

Guest Scorpzz

Artists/Groups that I can remember;Mariah CareyStingUB45Bob marleyMichael JacksonElvis PresleyGipsy KingsBoney MGenres;SocaSalsaRockReggaePopI was mainly into michael jackson's & mariah carey's music when I was in primary school.

Michael JacksonReggae MusicOld soul musicall the classic legends and stuffmy taste wasMichael Jackson i was obsessed with himand TLC were the best group and i was a spice girls fans too and most of the old legendsI liked backstreet boys too and boyz ii men and aaliyah and ginuwine in the 90s janet jackson etc

This is the oldest cassette I can remember from our old flat in Tottenham. Ragga_Beat_Various_Artists__5874357.jpg
Tracklist:1.: Oh Carolina2.: Sweat (A La La La La Long)3.: Mr Loverman4.: Try Jah Love5.: Iron Lion Zion6.: Flex7.: Bad Boys8.: Deep9.: Red Red Wine10.: Baby I Love Your Way11.: Sweets For My Sweet12.: Wheel Of Fortune13.: Shine14.: Twist And Shout15.: I Can't Help Falling In Love With You16.: Dedicated To The One I Love17.: I Can See Clearly Now18.: Buffalo Soldier
Dated 1995 so I guess that's as far as I can think back (I was born in 1990)Good Times Also "Fugees - The Score" used to get battered.What did you guys use to listen to back in your younger days?
my mum used to listen to reggae rember alot of those tunes my mums white tho do you think she was a the equivalent of a beggage sket iin this era?hmmmmmmm

This is the oldest cassette I can remember from our old flat in Tottenham. Ragga_Beat_Various_Artists__5874357.jpg
Tracklist:1.: Oh Carolina2.: Sweat (A La La La La Long)3.: Mr Loverman4.: Try Jah Love5.: Iron Lion Zion6.: Flex7.: Bad Boys8.: Deep9.: Red Red Wine10.: Baby I Love Your Way11.: Sweets For My Sweet12.: Wheel Of Fortune13.: Shine14.: Twist And Shout15.: I Can't Help Falling In Love With You16.: Dedicated To The One I Love17.: I Can See Clearly Now18.: Buffalo Soldier
Dated 1995 so I guess that's as far as I can think back (I was born in 1990)Good Times Also "Fugees - The Score" used to get battered.What did you guys use to listen to back in your younger days?
my mum used to listen to reggae rember alot of those tunes my mums white tho do you think she was a the equivalent of a beggage sket iin this era?hmmmmmmm
dunno, bare white ex-hippies like my mum were/are into reggae, my dad didn't come to live with us till later, he was working in another country, probably would have grown up listening to bare james brown if he had been living with us earlier lolmy parents tastes are crap now, they just seem to listen to jazz, not much diversity