Big up the man that stole my bike

L

Left my bicycle at the train station, got teefed, only worth about £50 so no big ting.. But thief, if your reading thisThe back wheel wobbles, so may turn sharper than usualThe back brake doesnt work properly, good luck stopping in a hurryGears 15-21 dont work, so you can think twice about riding over 15mphNeed a new one now, might get a BMX still, any recommendations (under £150)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a younger man would ride other people's pedal bikes left in front gardens and other places when I needed to go somewhere far and couldn't be f*cked with bus or wanted to be stuck with my own bike once at the destination.I swear between me and my friends we misplaced* around 500 + bikes.* I say misplaced cos once there, we'd just leave em for some tramp or a next person that needed it same way.

Init allow L, one of the coolest posters.L, trust me. I used to BMX and Mountain bike as in doing tricks and travelling on a BMX is not cool.I BMXed for about 2 years + and it ached my legs as much the last as it did the first. Not worth it.
Im guessing you stopped.I still bmx and downhill. paid £2,500 for my downhill bike..... I wouldl seriously switch if someone stole that.

Init allow L, one of the coolest posters.L, trust me. I used to BMX and Mountain bike as in doing tricks and travelling on a BMX is not cool.I BMXed for about 2 years + and it ached my legs as much the last as it did the first. Not worth it.
Im guessing you stopped.I still bmx and downhill. paid £2,500 for my downhill bike..... I wouldl seriously switch if someone stole that.
Yeah, I stopped coupla years ago. Got S&M bars, Sun City rims and some sh*t by a company beginning with Sn (Snufu?, They're top but I can't remember). I had a nice light frame aswell. I was decent.What bike do you have? An Orange?