Big up the man that stole my bike

L

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Radio Raheem
I only owned a bike when I was like 8.Some breh I knew stole it, so man walked into his house and got it back. His mum tried to stop me, but I slapped her, he tried to chase me for it but I bottled him.Saw man with a bandage on his head next day and laughed biggrin.gif

IF U WANA GET A BMX.. A MONGOOSE SUBJECT.. £130-£140 Search It On Google..Only Get a BMX if ur Doin Trickz n dat in a skate parkCoz for Jus Ridin Around BMX iz SHITTTTTT!!Go Halfordz n get a cheap mountain bike or suspension bike...Apollo Suspension Bike - £90Itz Sick Aswell...-1-

I only owned a bike when I was like 8.Some breh I knew stole it, so man walked into his house and got it back. His mum tried to stop me, but I slapped her, he tried to chase me for it but I bottled him.Saw man with a bandage on his head next day and laughed biggrin.gif
9436f097c0f7d453a8323935751f7f1c.jpg
LMFAOKNO DEM WAY DEREsome next exaggerated storyhang tite him

Init allow L, one of the coolest posters.L, trust me. I used to BMX and Mountain bike as in doing tricks and travelling on a BMX is not cool.I BMXed for about 2 years + and it ached my legs as much the last as it did the first. Not worth it.
Im guessing you stopped.I still bmx and downhill. paid £2,500 for my downhill bike..... I wouldl seriously switch if someone stole that.
Yeah, I stopped coupla years ago. Got S&M bars, Sun City rims and some sh*t by a company beginning with Sn (Snufu?, They're top but I can't remember). I had a nice light frame aswell. I was decent.What bike do you have? An Orange?
ahh sick nah i got a specialized big hit yeha i got them snafu tyres on my bmx still. i only ride trails on it though all the parks in my ends are swag. just like getting over big jumps lol

As a younger man would ride other people's pedal bikes left in front gardens and other places when I needed to go somewhere far and couldn't be f*cked with bus or wanted to be stuck with my own bike once at the destination.I swear between me and my friends we misplaced* around 500 + bikes.* I say misplaced cos once there, we'd just leave em for some tramp or a next person that needed it same way.
yeah, i used to do this myself when i was younger

Init allow L, one of the coolest posters.L, trust me. I used to BMX and Mountain bike as in doing tricks and travelling on a BMX is not cool.I BMXed for about 2 years + and it ached my legs as much the last as it did the first. Not worth it.
Im guessing you stopped.I still bmx and downhill. paid £2,500 for my downhill bike..... I wouldl seriously switch if someone stole that.
Yeah, I stopped coupla years ago. Got S&M bars, Sun City rims and some sh*t by a company beginning with Sn (Snufu?, They're top but I can't remember). I had a nice light frame aswell. I was decent.What bike do you have? An Orange?
ahh sick nah i got a specialized big hit yeha i got them snafu tyres on my bmx still. i only ride trails on it though all the parks in my ends are swag. just like getting over big jumps lol
Corrr, you could have got much better than a Specialized for that but I bet it's nice.Snafu, that's it. Yeah I had grip, pedals and disaster disc. I used to do trails aswell. I could manual for a bit and could do most grind but it's nowhere near as fun as flying.

Fuk brasil
456ab3181b0b15d7cc79fd926c9dffd6.jpg
city-of-god-web.jpg^^Ur lil sis^^
how old are you?jus out of curiosity

Fuk brasil
how old are you?jus out of curiosity
Old enough to vote

Corrr, you could have got much better than a Specialized for that but I bet it's nice.Snafu, that's it. Yeah I had grip, pedals and disaster disc. I used to do trails aswell. I could manual for a bit and could do most grind but it's nowhere near as fun as flying.
yeah bought it new when it was big they kind of gone old now but was out on it today and its still running sick. might sell my bmx tho still on ebay never gets used anymore still

Fuk brasil
c47b7459bc32b008ee686f22ef784057.gif371d034ffbd88addd58b1dd8717e222e.gif
llow runing it lolFirst image>>>>>>>___________-

Fuk brasil
c47b7459bc32b008ee686f22ef784057.gif371d034ffbd88addd58b1dd8717e222e.gif
llow runing it lolFirst image>>>>>>>___________-
lol the first one is rinsed