Sign in to follow this  
CRACKTRO

Concert/Music festival go-ers

When you was there was there ever a part during it where the act/music stopped performing and the crowd sang the song.What did it feel like?I swear I need to do this. Gonna do it some time next year.

Yeah, I'm usually just slight & don't feel any different.I do think the artist/writer/composer must be thinking:'I'M THE sh*t, I CREATED THAT & LOTS OF PPL ARE SINGING IT'I've felt VERY HAPPY when certain ppl used to rap along to my sh*t when I performed it up & down the country

At global gathering paul van dyke dropped champagne supernova at the end of the set and turned it like 1/2 way down and 15,000 sang it as loud as we could.....badman vibe

At global gathering paul van dyke dropped champagne supernova at the end of the set and turned it like 1/2 way down and 15,000 sang it as loud as we could.....badman vibe
that sounds sick minus the smelly people and the mud but still

Like proper thousands of people festival?Or a jammer young man standing? biggrin.gif
20,000 people at a Prince concert singing Purple Rain was pretty special. Every lighter in the place was lit up. Sick sight/sound/feeling.

I first remember seeing this on Glastonbury highlights when Coldplay - Fix You.That looked f*cking awesome, amazing song to sing like that.It just reminded me when I was just watching the Glasto highlights and they done it to Paolo Nutini.I don't even like his music but it gives some next feeling.I actually thing If I was there at something like Coldplay - Fix You and it happened I would be close to fainting.Swear.

Jay Z @ the MEN arenea was probably one of the best examples ive seen of it - havent realli bin 2 many BIG concerts/festivals though

CRAIG MAC & BIGGIE SMALLS AT THE EQUINOX WAY BACK WHEN. . .JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!!JAY-Z @ CLUB PU NA NA AKA HAMERSMITH PALE'JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!

Concerts are my sh*t. Bagga gyal in there and time to talk to them inbetween acts unlike clubs and theres always an ice breaker.Been to about 9 this year, Clipse, Kano (1Xtra gig), Musiq, Omarion Sisqo and 112, Lemar, Nas, Amerie, and Few Temptation lives (incl Munga, Mr Evil, Busy Sgnal 1st night, Mavado, Ele, Assasin and Aidonia 2nd night)

CRAIG MAC & BIGGIE SMALLS AT THE EQUINOX WAY BACK WHEN. . .JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!!JAY-Z @ CLUB PU NA NA AKA HAMERSMITH PALE'JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!
Jay-Z @ Weembalay >>>>>>>>>____________________