Concert/Music festival go-ers

CRACKTRO

Yeah, I'm usually just slight & don't feel any different.I do think the artist/writer/composer must be thinking:'I'M THE sh*t, I CREATED THAT & LOTS OF PPL ARE SINGING IT'I've felt VERY HAPPY when certain ppl used to rap along to my sh*t when I performed it up & down the country

I first remember seeing this on Glastonbury highlights when Coldplay - Fix You.That looked f*cking awesome, amazing song to sing like that.It just reminded me when I was just watching the Glasto highlights and they done it to Paolo Nutini.I don't even like his music but it gives some next feeling.I actually thing If I was there at something like Coldplay - Fix You and it happened I would be close to fainting.Swear.

Concerts are my sh*t. Bagga gyal in there and time to talk to them inbetween acts unlike clubs and theres always an ice breaker.Been to about 9 this year, Clipse, Kano (1Xtra gig), Musiq, Omarion Sisqo and 112, Lemar, Nas, Amerie, and Few Temptation lives (incl Munga, Mr Evil, Busy Sgnal 1st night, Mavado, Ele, Assasin and Aidonia 2nd night)