Typing

manuel

Not sure if this topic has eben doen before *apolagises if has*is it just me or does anyone else get vexed when people type in txt talk and the word is either the same length or longer than the original word. E.g. I just clocked this in some girls msn name"tu dai waz tu funeeeeeeeeee" i translated it to: "today was too funny" pisses me right off cos more time its too hard to undersartand what their writing

Yes, pisses me off.Even if the word is shorter I don't see the point when it is something like msn, e-mail.Txt talk in a text message gets a bly but nothing else.

Yeah bare annoyinim always baffed for a few seconds when people type "sexc" WTF IS DA POINT?
alie. I luf or luhv, alwayszI see people typing 'bre' instead of 'bare', and 'GOiiN SHOPZS iN PJSZ JK333SZ'Thats just dumb
LOL im crying
I'm just plain confused. Wot does 'GOiiN SHOPZS iN PJSZ JK333SZ' mean? I get the going to the shops bit but the rest looks like sum computer code

Yeah bare annoyinim always baffed for a few seconds when people type "sexc" WTF IS DA POINT?
alie. I luf or luhv, alwayszI see people typing 'bre' instead of 'bare', and 'GOiiN SHOPZS iN PJSZ JK333SZ'Thats just dumb
LOL im crying
I'm just plain confused. Wot does 'GOiiN SHOPZS iN PJSZ JK333SZ' mean? I get the going to the shops bit but the rest looks like sum computer code
''going shops in pj's jokes''lmaoIm guilty of typing ''kool'' instead of ''cool'' dunno why... it's just a habit i guess.

people even do it on here . . .like me but i use word like U but i hate it when people spell like kool instead with a c WTF ! ! !
I swear the majority of people actually spell 'cool, kool'
Yeah thats what I thought too. Well I do it only when I'm being informal coz it aint that bad.But funeeee....I aint gna lie, I was baffled until it was translated....lol(damn the new spellings I dont know, makes me feel uncool) biggrin.gif