Best Performer

manuel

Who is the best person/group you've seen live.Mike skinner f*cking kills it.Its not like he just turns up to do a show he entertains. Seen him few weeks back he got the whole croud (good few thousand) right down on the floor was jokes. got everyone crouched down and soon as the tune dropped everyone just went mad jumping round i lost my beer but it was all bless. He was amking everyone say to some random next to them "i love you". Ive seen him croud surf at one of his shows to in a video. he's a badman.He also had a competition recently for people to send in home made bong pics and the winner will get VIP entry to reading and get to smoke it on stage with him in example. imo no one is better than him.Thoughts?

Prince was absolutely amazing. I was planning to go again tonight but I had to work last minute.Also heard Reading festival this year was immense... It was a shame I couldn't go. Went to one Clipse and NERD concert few years ago... That was definitely one of the best performances I've seen.