When the Queen kicks the bucket....

Apache

We will all get a day off work when she dies. That bitch better pop her clogs soon.I remember when the ueen mum was on the TV and I said to my nan- "Why aint she dead yet?" then she died the next day.
Knowing our luck she'll cark it on a Friday night. biggrin.gif

Tempa T - Battle Riddim.
just imagine everyone singing along to this at the Olympics or world cup would be siccckkk for national anthem
"pricks like you just get a beatiiiiiiiiiing!!!!"i would be the most patriotic person the day that ever happened
Would be the most funniest day ever. just imagine prince harry's dad (dunno his name) skanking out to it,SWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

Tempa T - Battle Riddim.
just imagine everyone singing along to this at the Olympics or world cup would be siccckkk for national anthem
"pricks like you just get a beatiiiiiiiiiing!!!!"i would be the most patriotic person the day that ever happened
Would be the most funniest day ever. just imagine prince harry's dad (dunno his name) skanking out to it,SWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING
LOL @ you not knowing Prince Charles.

Tempa T - Battle Riddim.
I thought he was makin an intentional joke, seen as Harry blatantly looks like the bastard child of the family. We all know charles aint his real dad.

Tempa T - Battle Riddim.
I thought he was makin an intentional joke, seen as Harry blatantly looks like the bastard child of the family. We all know charles aint his real dad.
I missed a joke opportunity.Should have said 'Neither did Dianna'.