Eggert "haha Fooled you"

Apache

Guest Its Me Bitches

Cameras best years are past him too many injurieslol @ west ham spending money for the sake of itcurbishly = i can keep the club clear of relegation anyting else huh?swwear i said this when erikson left and heads said curbs for England.....Some managers are winners, (fergie, mourinho etc...)Some managers are builders, as in building good sidesand putting the clubs in a position to challenge for silverware (keegan,greaham maybe jol? etc...)Some are good at keeping a club away from a relegation battle (Curbishly, o'Neil)Some are good at saving a side from going down (venables, basset etc...)

Cameras best years are past him too many injurieslol @ west ham spending money for the sake of itcurbishly = i can keep the club clear of relegation anyting else huh?swwear i said this when erikson left and heads said curbs for England.....Some managers are winners, (fergie, mourinho etc...)Some managers are builders, as in building good sidesand putting the clubs in a position to challenge for silverware (keegan,greaham maybe jol? etc...)Some are good at keeping a club away from a relegation battle (Curbishly, o'Neil)Some are good at saving a side from going down (venables, basset etc...)
And where do you get that sort of ridiculous information from?Martin O'Neill murked the Scottish league at Celtic and at Leicester;Got them promoted to prem in the first seasonWhen in the premiership he never finished outisde the top 10Got to 3 cup finalsWon 2 cupsQualified for Europeall on a shoestring budget.If thats simply 'keeping a team away from a relegation battle' then boyHes done more at Leicester and Celtic than Keegan or Jol did/have done at Newcastle or Spurs

Guest Its Me Bitches

i did rate o'neil up until last season i now know hes a fraud who is living off his rephe has fallen into that category recentlyp.s Its late i was also struggling for names, i could only legilty remember like 7 prem managers

Oh and as well as that he took Wycombe from absolutely nothingDoubt we'd of ever heard of Wycombe if it wasn't for MON.He took them from the bottom of the Confrence to within a whisker of the Championship in 5 seasons.Mans only been managing about 18 years or something and is already a classified LEGEND at three clubs.And is about to make himself one at Villa...

i did rate o'neil up until last season i now know hes a fraud who is living off his rephe has fallen into that category recentlyp.s Its late i was also struggling for names, i could only legilty remember like 7 prem managers
how can you say that?He took a villa side that finished 16th the season before, with no pre-season and was only able to make one addition for cash (Petrov) in the first 6 months of the season, with a TINY squad, took us 9games unbeaten at the start of the season an finished in 11th.we'd also lost our 2 best players from the season before when we finished 16 - milner and steven davis - due to lack of form (granted the davis reason might not be a proper reason but still)

Guest Its Me Bitches

he was sick at the begining....but has been going downhill sincei do follow villa bit coz theres a few young players there that i like and i havent been impressed since he let angel go

but why?angel - was one of my favourite ever players, but he was absolutely sh*t for us over the past few seasonshow has he gone down hill?everything for him since he started at wycombe has been straight progressionespecially at villa

oneil isa fraud yh but atleast he knows wat hes tryna achieve wid his buyspace n power uptopcurbs is just buyin any old players like sum jumble sale

Lol taking real life for FM.Curbs saw he had a spare few millions so he decided to spend it on whoever is valued for that price. Not needed at all.If anything he should of got another midfielder along with the Newcastle grandad.Swear Curbs want to have the same squad Newcastle had 5 years ago.