Sign in to follow this  
Apache

Lassana Diarra goes to Arsenal

lassana diarra is a good player...when he got a run in the team at right back, the guy was solid...surprised chelsea let him go.

Guest Its Me Bitches
Good signing that.While we get f*cking Solano...
bait gooner fanthis is a signign for the team spirit hes good friends with a lot of the squad

I seriously cant f*ckin believe we sold him.TO f*ckIN ARSENAL ASWELL.Its gonna haunt us.He will be sick for Arsenalwrhjohejthjpk6kj55nh3b5i3n73o8uyk,ktunkulio;

Good signing that.While we get f*cking Solano...
bait gooner fanthis is a signign for the team spirit hes good friends with a lot of the squad

Centre midfield is already full with Fabregas and Gilberto first choice, then Denilson, Flamini, Diaby. f*ck Song. Add all the youngsters coming through this season.His good, has potentional but honestly I dunno why.

Waste of money, Wenger's addicted to centre midfielders.He a good player tho, with potential who has already played for full French team.

so w8WE NEEEEEEED A WIDE PLAYER SO BAD,IT WOULD IMPROVE US A LOTMAN GOES OUT OF HIS WAY 2 SIGN DIARRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYYYYSERIOUSLY,YYYYYYYYYI CANT BELIEVE ITI WAS ALWAYS THINKING WE WOULD SIGN SOME1,REGARDLESS OF WHAT TF SAID IN A NEXT THREADBUT NOT THIS GUY

so w8WE NEEEEEEED A WIDE PLAYER SO BAD,IT WOULD IMPROVE US A LOTMAN GOES OUT OF HIS WAY 2 SIGN DIARRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYYYYSERIOUSLY,YYYYYYYYYI CANT BELIEVE ITI WAS ALWAYS THINKING WE WOULD SIGN SOME1,REGARDLESS OF WHAT TF SAID IN A NEXT THREADBUT NOT THIS GUY
I'd actually we didnt buy anyone then buy him.Bait that one if not two, out of Flamini, Song & Hoyte wont still be here by end of January, but definately by start of next season.

I'd actually prefer we didnt buy anyone then buy him.Bait that one if not two, out of Flamini, Song & Hoyte wont still be here by end of January, but definately by start of next season.
so less of man like diaby n denilson more of dis bean head brekmt hes good but den y keep flamini n songf*ck this sh*t
agreed..i felt this was a year 4 diaby especially 2 gain 1st team experiencellow holding him back more