How Mad Are you???

Guest I.B.Blackman

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Distrust and suspiciousnessBearing grudgesSolitary activitiesIndifference to praise or criticismStrange day dreams or fantasiesMagical thinking influencing behaviorUnstable and intense relationshipsFeelings of emptinessEnvyPreoccupation with unlimited success or ideal lovePreoccupation with detailsBased on the above answer(s), your personality traits might be associated with following personality type(s):Paranoid PersonalitySchizoid PersonalitySchizotypal PersonalityBorderline PersonalityNarcissistic Personality

Guest Radio Raheem
Distrust and suspiciousnessBearing grudgesSolitary activitiesIndifference to praise or criticismStrange day dreams or fantasiesMagical thinking influencing behaviorUnstable and intense relationshipsFeelings of emptinessEnvyPreoccupation with unlimited success or ideal lovePreoccupation with detailsBased on the above answer(s), your personality traits might be associated with following personality type(s):Paranoid PersonalitySchizoid PersonalitySchizotypal PersonalityBorderline PersonalityNarcissistic Personality
biggrin.gif

Guest Its Me Bitches

Based on the above answer(s), your personality traits might be associated with following personality type(s):Paranoid PersonalitySchizoid PersonalitySchizotypal PersonalityAntisocial Personality

Guest Scorpzz
Before age 18, have you been cruel to people or animals?ang tite the potential mass murderer types biggrin.gif
Well I was completely terrible to people, but I've always loved and defended animals. So it kinda balances out so I clicked no.

Guest I.B.Blackman
most of them i said no to and it said avoidence skeen this website could turn you mad trust
shud i tell him or does someone else want to have a go for onceim tired of attempting to educate this guy

Guest Scorpzz

Your Existing Situation Readily participates in things that provide excitement or stimulation. Wants to feel exhilarated. Your Stress Sources Feels that life has far more to offer and that there are still important things to be achieved--that life must be experienced to the fullest. As a result, he pursues his objectives with a fierce intensity that will not let go of things. Becomes deeply involved and runs the risk of being unable to view things with sufficient objectivity, or calmly enough; is therefore in danger of becoming agitated and of exhausting his nervous energy. Cannot leave things alone and feels he can only be at peace when he has finally reached his goal. Your Restrained Characteristics Remains emotionally unattached even when involved in a close relationship.Feels that he cannot do much about his existing problems and difficulties and that he must make the best of things as they are. Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity.Your Desired Objective Tries to escape from his problems, difficulties, and tensions by abrupt, headstrong, and ill-considered decisions or changes of direction. Your Actual Problem The fear that he may be prevented from achieving the things he wants leads him into a relentless search for satisfaction in the pursuit of illusory or meaningless activities. Wow they evaluated me quite well, its all pretty accurate.Especially the 'Restrained Characteristics'

Your Existing Situation Sensitive; needs esthetic surroundings, or an equally sensitive and understanding partner with whom to share a warm intimacy.Your Stress Sources Has an unsatisfied need to ally himself with others whose standards are as high as his own, and to stand out from the herd. This desire for preeminence isolates him and inhibits his readiness to give himself freely. While he wants to surrender and let himself go, he regards this as a weakness which must be resisted. This self-restraint, he feels, will lift him above the rank and file and ensure recognition as a unique and distinctive personality.Your Restrained Characteristics Trying to calm down and unwind after a period of over-agitation which has left him listless and devoid of energy. In need of peace and quiet; becomes irritable if this is denied him. Insists that his goals and realistic and sticks obstinately to them, even though circumstances are forcing him to compromise. Very exacting in the standards he applies to his choice of a partner.Your Desired Objective Feels the existing circumstances are hostile and is exhausted by conflict and quarreling. Wishes to protect himself and hides his intentions to avoid exposing them to attack, so that they will be safer and easier to achieve. Careful to avoid stirring up any opposition which might endanger his plans.Your Actual Problem The unsatisfied desire to be respected, to stand out from amongst his friends, is causing some anxiety. As a result, normal gregariousness is suppressed and he refuses to allow himself to become involved, or to participate with others in their ordinary activities.90-95%..

try this one http://www.gotoquiz.com/personality_quiz_1Your score on this personality test was 55% Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

Your Existing Situation Feels obstructed in her desires and prevented from obtaining the things she regards as essential. The tenacity and strength of will necessary to contend with existing difficulties has become weakened. Feels overtaxed, worn out, and getting nowhere, but continues to stand her ground. She feels this adverse situation as an actual tangible pressure which is intolerable to her and from which she wants to escape, but she feels unable to make the necessary decisionYour Restrained Characteristics Willing to become emotionally involved and able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity.Clings to her belief that her hopes and ideas are realistic, but needs encouragement and reassurance. Applies very exacting standards to her choice of a partner and wants guarantees against loss or disappointment. Your Desired Objective Longs for a tender and sympathetic bond and for a situation of idealized harmony. Has an imperative need for tenderness and affection. Susceptible to anything esthetic. Your Actual Problem The tensions induced by trying to cope with conditions which are really beyond her capabilities, or reserves of strength, have led to considerable anxiety and a sense of personal (but unadmitted) inadequacy. She attempts to escape into a substitute world in which things are more nearly as she desires them to be. (WHEN IM BUZZIN!)thats actually fairly accurate tbh

try this one http://www.gotoquiz.com/personality_quiz_1Your score on this personality test was 55% Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.
yeh this test was betterYour score on this personality test was 59% Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.yep i think thats me