Sign in to follow this  
DINKY

Greatis fights

This one always pops into my head this was one of the greatist fights I have ever seenkurt angle vs shawn micheals at wrestle mania 21

Nah heel. Kurt at his best.One of the best matches in recent years from the 'E. Had another excellent match at Backlash.

Kurt vs The Rock No Way Out 2001 (I think)Rock vs Stone Cold (same year)Triple H vs the Rock Ladder match '98Angle vs Benoit (RIH) Best out 3 falls matchTLC 1Money in the Bank 1Triple H vs Mankind Hell in the CellTaker vs Mankind Hell in a cellThat's all I can think of right now

HHH Vs. Cactus Jack - Hardcore Match was sick! The build up to it and everything where Mankind gets fired ain the Helmsley/McMahon era and then The Rock held Raw hostage saying if he is not reinstated they will all join the World Rock Federation (or something like that). Then when Mankind comes back he says he wants someone else to face HHH comes out rips off his clothes and bang bang Cactus Jack is back. Was tooooo sick including the match, the first showing of the barbed wire then the pedigree onto the pins.This is that show where Rock held Raw hostage.