Rihanna takin it there again

Karizma

r14dj4.jpgr54jm3.jpgr44tz1.jpgr24sw4.jpglittle over a year ago i felt a bit weird lookin at this chick and thinkin anything remotely sexual cos she looked innocent (but cute) but now everythime i see sumthin on her the last thing im thinkin bout is her age....has she been oversexed in ure eyes people...holla at me !K-dot.1p.s. she looks foine ryt bout now !K-dot.1p.s. she looks foine ryt bout now !

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I DEFINITELY CAN see them images...On the real, I was saying this a few weeks back and this ain't even recent...If you saw the pics in the Vibe magazine around the time her 2nd album dropped (she was 18), they were worse then these...Someone made the point of well Britney Spears and all the big female popstars had to go thru the same ting but I don't remember being Rihanna's age and doing that sh*t...

realistically her music aint that great u can see the difference from sounds of the sun or watever it was called, she was a likkle caribbean sweet face girlbut as shits progressed they hav tried 2 turn her into that typical rnb chick ting they hav goin on in the industry, and they need a more marketable image to go with that carbon copy music they have her doing as they say sex sellsona another note tho Say It is a big dutty stinkin riddim (the only 1 on the whole album)