Sign in to follow this  
Removal Man

COMPUTER HEADS

how the f*ck do i set a password on my wi-fi router?i'm running a Mac Powerbook with a USRobotics adsl+2 router (model number USR9111)and i swear someones jackin my juice, but even the instruction manual doesnt shed any lightany help or even just a point in the right direction would be sweetsafe

Log into ur router's admin panel n see what the wireless settings are sayin. I ain't never f*ckz wit US Robostics but if u can't see nothing in the admin panel. Then a quick Google see what that brings up on ur model number.

Log into ur router's admin panel n see what the wireless settings are sayin. I ain't never f*ckz wit US Robostics but if u can't see nothing in the admin panel. Then a quick Google see what that brings up on ur model number.
u see wen u say admin panel, do you mean wen they give u that web address thats particular to ur router? if sory that now i'll tthing is, the instruction manual and the pdf on the net dont even say a thing bout how to set a password

Yeah basically if it's a router then there should be a local address such as 192.168.0.1 or 10.0.0 .1 some routers even have their local address printed on the sticker underneath. Did u Google? I'm on my phone so I can only advise. U have 2 do the running.

192.168.1.1 is the normal one i think, type that in the web address bar, then it should ask for password n thing which the default should be admin admin, than there is admin panel where you can change the password, if you can't access it hold down the reset button on your router for like 20 seconds so it fulyl resets, then the password and username should be admin admin

But remember doin what O.Man is sayin could also reset the password n username of ur connection.Just Google up admin panel in US robotics router. Should show u some sh*t incl the IP Address 2 get into ur controll panel (hopefully)