Sign in to follow this  
arsenal 4 ever

Did Lethal Get Duppied?

in his tune you will get rapped u no dem way dere he says yeh i been there before why did i open the door ??? what does he mean if u want me to upload tune i will
i think hes talkin when gods gift nd riko ran up in his yard thats what i heard

it was when his yard got run up on by the goons from boumount and boundary and put mash to his face and that

Guest M12 Part 2
Only time I heard such a thing was when someone told me time ago he got jumped by some Kidbrooke mans and they were shouting 'pow' when they were hitting him.
asdpkapdkapdsasdsdasdadsDEEP

Only time I heard such a thing was when someone told me time ago he got jumped by some Kidbrooke mans and they were shouting 'pow' when they were hitting him.
Yeah anti racism thing he got his phone sucked by Ferrier I think and everyone was screaming POW.

it was when his yard got run up on by the goons from boumount and boundary and put mash to his face and that
that is da rite answer

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Deep.

heads he was cool wid back in the day run up in his/mums yard was not riko & gods gift

i swr it was wen he went 2 a roll deep rave or suttin and den he opened a door n got rushed n dey tried 2 take his leather jacket from da pow video,, it was in sum interview he had tiiime ago

heads he was cool wid back in the day run up in his/mums yard was not riko & gods gift
yep, one of his old boys knocked at his yard and asked to use the toilet, then bare man run up on him behind his old boyhe had to run to his cousins yard without no crep or sutting like that

Ahahahahahaha LOOOOOL Deep!