Sign in to follow this  
arsenal 4 ever

afc premiership winning squad???

We won't win it but if we was going to.*Need to be much more consistent *Stay clear of key injuries*Be more ruthless infront of goal*Everyone needs to chip in with goalsThing is our midfield over the past couple seasons have not got over 10+ goals each.*Gilberto - Many of his goals last season come from the spot, that job looks like its RVPs. He won't get close to double figures.*Fabregas - Not really known for scoring many goals, his more of the playmaker, will create chances. Maybe goals against Sparta x2 and Man City will spark confidence into his shooting.*Rosicky - He may get 10+ IF he takes the chances early or just sees an opening.*Hleb - Goals against Sparta and Fulham which is good but last couple games not really had them chances. Like Rosicky when he sees an opening go for it not pass it, but if you want to pass make sure it's into the net.*Flamini, Denilson, Diaby, Diarra and Song - Be suprised if we saw 10 goals between them.We no longer have a Pires who would score out of no where.Being consistent is the major one, can't draw as many games as we did last season. Going behind at home happened way too much for our liking and it must change. Score and take control, get more.I'm still up beat for the season of course, I'm happy we've grinded 2 wins from 3 in the league but there needs to be games where we play them off the park scoring 4 or maybe 5.Roll on tomorrow afternoon, up the Arsenal.

We won't win it but if we was going to.*Need to be much more consistent *Stay clear of key injuries*Be more ruthless infront of goal*Everyone needs to chip in with goalsThing is our midfield over the past couple seasons have not got over 10+ goals each.
u never know we are looking like scoring this season hleb and rosicky main guys and now diarra oh sh*t were about to blow

u never know we are looking like scoring this season hleb and rosicky main guys and now diarra oh sh*t were about to blow
Had to edit my previous post and yours cause I realised what I type didn't make sense.What I ment was the past couple seasons we haven't had that 10+ goal man from midfield. We may have this season I dunno.

Had to edit my previous post and yours cause I realised what I type didn't make sense.What I ment was the past couple seasons we haven't had that 10+ goal man from midfield. We may have this season I dunno.
oh skeen

wow this guywe aint near the title yet diarra aint added sh*t we have a 3rd place squad seriously

was gunna make a thread asking every1 where they think we will finish seeing as the window is shuti think injuries would have 2 b ever so kind 2 us 4 us 2 challenge throughout the season

md_dan, please slap your parents for me for raising such a dimwitted child.
biggrin.gif waste man im not even gona reply to that bullshit just do me a favour and go to hell oh and dont enter any of my threads again unless your gona say something about the topic

games like 2day MAY b a sign but its still 2 early 2 get carried awayhavent played a top 4 side yetbut whilst nobody is firein (top 4 wise)we r still up there,can only b a good thing

We have a good chance......but if we loose a game, will it take us 3 games to get back on our feet????also the squad is paper thin....from when Gilberto plays Centre Back and Diaby plays upfront....then u no wot tyme it is