Sign in to follow this  
arsenal 4 ever

the man who atacked patrick

lolThat boy's in so much sh*t after he gets caught. Charges for being a paedo...charges for attacking Patrick. Oh dear

yeah it was that boy he is gonna get lucy to run away from home and he will f*ck her in a motel with that lucy charecter they should send her away for a while to the bording school but when she returns they should make her a drug addict like on cocecaine heroin and all that that would be good then the charecter can be in and out the soap like tracy has been in corrie over the past quarter century

It was so obviously him. Knew it as soon as Patrick got knocked out.They should have made it less blatant.
they could not have because they tried to make heads think its shawn and they made him go on the run 2 even though i did not believe........daniell is that you in your picture

Guest I.B.Blackman
It was so obviously him. Knew it as soon as Patrick got knocked out.They should have made it less blatant.

Guest Badman Jones

I find it very convienient how Patrick was firstly racially abused by Sean Slater, Then he was attacked by a white yob after.Eastenders has become so PC.

Guest Radio Raheem
I find it very convienient how Patrick was firstly racially abused by Sean Slater, Then he was attacked by a white yob after.Eastenders has become so PC.
Good. all they need next is coloured people outnumbering the whites then the show will be perfect.

Guest Badman Jones
Good. all they need next is coloured people outnumbering the whites then the show will be perfect.
But then why don't you just stick to watching black channels if thats all that you wanna see and all that concerns you?