Sign in to follow this  
Playa:President

X Factor

How the f*ck do you watch this sh*t program
- Laughing at deluded mans who think they're Prince- Watching hoes slag off Simon-Watching people make absolute twats out of themselves- And appreciating genuine talentsHow the f*ck can we not??

- Laughing at deluded mans who think they're Prince- Watching hoes slag off Simon-Watching people make absolute twats out of themselves- And appreciating genuine talentsHow the f*ck can we not??
Didnt you see the same thing in every one of the last series'? I will only watch when the decent singers are on.Heard 10 bad singers, you've heard them all. See 20 tantrums you seen them all. The beginning is all boring now

How the f*ck do you watch this sh*t program
These artists are takign the piss of the music industry,Wheres the real tallent these days. Too many of these shows making 1 hit wonders biggrin.gif

Guest roskie_07
After the audition stages i dont bother to even watch it.
for real...bo more jokes after the auditions

Guest Seriouss
After the audition stages i dont bother to even watch it.
Agreed but the first stages are soooo funny. I was crying with laughter.

Im glad i wasn't even in to watch any of it and judging by the clips on Youtube i didn't miss out on much.Roll on winter.

I preferred Britains Got Talent personally.Danni looks nice but at the same time she looks bare old, its weird.
Have you seen the before and after pictures of her in the Sunday Mirror 2 days ago. Shes changed alot

shes f*ckin hot tho..... i love lookin at herthese x factor and big bro auditions make for good drawin sessions...i shouldnt expose it but go there with a cam and youll get bare convos goin.... biggrin.gif

this is so swagbasis of the showput the swag people 1st the judges moan how swag they been, then ONE good singer comes on and is the saviour of the show then they show the other average singers. they show a few mad people and a sob storysex wivout bussin >>>>>> x factor