Verdict on "The Emirates" Ashburton Grove

MrJibbles

emirates17072006_1.jpgemirates22072006_5.jpgSo after our first year at the new ground.How have you found it? The ones I'm asking this to, is the ones who have been.*The atmosphere better or worse?*Certain games is it just dead (atmosphere wise)?*Food and drink inside the ground, would you pay for that again?Hell anything you can think of just say.

Atmosphere AIR sometimes its even worse than highbury for the fact there are more fans..To be fair though.. for big games its sickStadium DesginSick.. Would rather it closer to the pitch and the corners filled at the top thoughFood and DrinkDont even bother with thisNameDoesnt bother me too much.. call it the grove naturally nowOverallThink stadium is sick and makes me proud to support arsenal, still needs a bit more of the arsenal touch but will come in time..also need to put the clock in the stadium

actually I had Cheeseburger from the stadium on Wednesday, I was SO hungry that I had too...The relish is sick but mix it with ketchup & it kinda mixes nice...Burger was tasty still (bar in mind I was very hungry), just the bottom part of the bun was kinda hard... Would have gone back but the q.

never bought food/drink from there & i never willatmosphere varies as it isnt all that 4 spells but it was live v fulham 4 spellsbut i have always been seated right next 2 the start of the away fans section & its been sick cz u get both sets of fans in ur eari never leave early,never will..i like 2 do a video @ the end of the matchthe stadium itself as a building is sick,met some nice people there 2transport i dont mind the longness cz its all worth going there 4got plenty more things i want 2 experience there though..night games,going in a big group/fellow gooners etci love it there though,beats getting hype in ur yard infront of a TV regardless

People who say the atmosphere was dead. I ain experienced that myself. But thats maybe cos ive only been to the bigger games there e.g vs Man ure & liverpool. I dunno what the atmosphere wold be like against the smaller teams but when i was there was electric.seats are comfortable but the food is a bump i can wait till after the game to get a munch

The atmosphere can be very good, but it f*cking pisses me off when i see these old men with their wives that sit there not clapping and when everybodys singing, they look around like we are a bunch of hooligans, then leave after 45 mins.CUNTS!Great stadium, great pitch, food is a f*cking bump but it is expected i guess...Transport has been horrible for some champions league games i've went too but i think it's improved since last year.

Love the Staduim design, very slick & the padded seats are nice.Atmosphere could be better, Highbury was better (but I did sit in the clock-end).Food? I'd rather stay hungry (& I have done) teeeeeef.Transport? Nightmare, drive when I can & pump a meter full of pound coins. Had to walk to Angel one time, legs were killing me!