DBZ set to shoot in Montreal

Medic

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

freeza? so how are they planning to explain why they are on another planet ,how the dragon balls work, who vegeta is why goku is smashed up n late leaving on a real tho
True, but they'll probably add some net hollywood bullshit. DBZ fans are pissed. This film wil never be true to the manga/anime.

freeza? so how are they planning to explain why they are on another planet ,how the dragon balls work, who vegeta is why goku is smashed up n late leaving on a real tho superman>>gokuno hype
lol its gonna be a hollywood movie they would probly do some star wars tip, explain it at the begining, this movie is probly gonna be for the ppl who already know about dragonball z, but u still would get whats going on if u aint ever known about bragonball z and just filter it out with nothing but action

is the sayin saga the first ever one on dragonball z is so, u cant be serious!!!!cell saga>>>>>>>>> only thing i hated about the cell saga was how he died that was swag, the build up was crazy with the androids
Come of that!Vegata and Napa was sho. Everyone wanted to see Goku vs Vegeta.Sayin saga was straight to the point, Where Goku weren't there and the pussys had to fight Napa and man was taking them out and finishing them off like it was nothing.Soon as Napa got taken out, Goku vs Vegata was sick.Anything after this was draged out to the max. Swear it took a whole week for Goku to do a spirit bomb one time lool

lmfao at the pictures.I agree Saiyan saga was sho.Frieza saga was f*cked, allow getting someone from the future to actually finish him off lmao.Gotenks vs Fat Buu:dbz.jpgReal life Picollo:DBZ_movie_wallaper____by_gag75.jpgpissed.

they gonna flop this...i cant see how they gonna make the fight scenes good...and make mans hair look real...
hopefully if they do have a $100 million budget then it should be at least half decent, i mean look what they did with transformers
Not bad for a home made vid, film should be ten times better than this.
that was pretty big, not gona lie lol
biggrin.gif Theres bare characters their gonna flop with. Imagine Mr. Popo :D
some how i can't imagine Mr Popo will be included in the film with the PC brigade about and all that
Nah GT was heavy still
thats what i'm saying SS4 was tooooo muchand the whole merging thing when they created Gogeta and Gotenks and them, tooo much